Monsterly Love Klug x monster reader

Note you pretty much look like this minus the giant flower and the green parts of the necklace and underskirt are white:

You are a ice sylph in this story and have elf ears.

Your a female in thie.

On to the story

You waited patently as Ms.Accord was bringing you food and water. You lived under Primp Town Magic School. No one knows you exist except the principal, Ms.Accord, and Feli. Only Ms. Accord ever comes down to visit you. Feli does occasionally but all she does is torment you. You lived under the school with a full bathroom. Ms. Accord is your only friend that you know.

"(Y/N) are you in there?" You heard Ms.Accord. "I also brought some of my students down with me."

"Are you sure it's a good idea for us to go down here and is there really anyone in there?" You heard a boy say.

"Yes Klug I know there is someone down here."

"You can come in Accord." You said.

Ms.Accord opens the door with a boy with brown hair and a book,a boy wearing green and his eyes are closed,a brown haired girl with a weird yellow creature, and a blond hair girl with a weird hat.

"Aw she looks so cute Ms.Accord!" said the blond hair girl as she tackled you and hugged you.

"Um uh Accord what do I do?" You asked your friend.

"Amitie get off her." The brown haired girl said as Amitie got off you.

"Oh come on Arle I never seen a girl like her plus her ears are pointy."

"But does it require you to tackle her?" The closed eyed boy said.

"Yes Lemres!"

"So who are you people?" You asked.

"Oh yeah I'm Amitie"

"I'm Arle and this is Carbuncle." As she pointed to the creature.

"I'm Lemres."

"And I'm Klug."The brown haired boy said with a slight blush.

'Klug is cute' You thought.

"Well hello everyone my name is (Y/N) and it's good to meet you all."

After a while of talking and Accord giving you what she brought and left. The rest of you heard someone walking down the stairs. You were getting nervous as you knew Feli is coming down. Klug noticed this and held your hand. As you predicted it was Feli who came down.

"What are you doing with MY Lemres you monster?!" Feli yelled at you.

"She is not a monster!" Klug yelled at Feli.

"Yes she is. She is an ice sylph who doesn't deserve to be here!" Your heart sank as you never told anyone this except the principal and Accord.

"That doesn't mean anything Feli!" Yelled Arle

"Feli I'm sorry but we will have to report you to the principal and Ms. Accord about this."Lemres said as he,Amitie,and Arle dragged Feli to the principal's office with Carbuncle. But Klug stayed behind.

"I'm sorry I never told you about that Klug." You said as you began to cry. Klug shocked you by kissing you.

"Well that doesn't matter because I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too Klug."

After that Feli got in trouble and never messed with you or your boyfriend again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilystar here. I'm so sorry it took so long.

This was requested by AlexWolf16630