The amazing swordsmen male!reader x Klug

In this part you are a swordsman who travels around.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today there was a huge crowd of people in Primp Town and in that group was Klug and the entire Primp Town Magic School. What was special about today. Well today you were coming to Primp Town. You are a very famous swordsman that travels from place to place taking jobs and saving people making you famous. You got many confession of love from women and men alike but you rejected every last one of them.

"Here he comes!" Amitie yelled as everyone looked and gave a round of applause as you walked into Primp Town.

"Why does this happen every time" You mumbled as people gathered around you.

" Can I have your autograph?" "Will you please date me?" "Why did you come to Primp Town?" People yelled trying to get your attention.

You however didn't respond to any of them as you continued to walk to the hotel. You stopped and noticed a boy with glasses standing alone away from the crowd. You approached the boy and asked "What's your name?"

"M-me? I'm Klug mister (Y/N)" Klug shuttered.

"Now now you can just call me (Y/N)" You replied as everyone looked at the scene in awe. 

You sighed as you took Klug's hand and walked to the hotel with Klug and everyone else in shock. Once you and Klug arrived in the hotel you and Klug sat in the lobby.

"So Klug why didn't you approach me when I arrived?"

"Because it was too crowded and I wanted to go meet you later." Klug replied.

"You know your the first person who has ever not approach me or even overreact when I come to a town." You said.

"Really?" Klug asked as you nodded.

"Well it's getting late Klug so I better take you home to be safe."

"You don't need to do that (Y/N)" Klug said.

"Nonsense as there could be danger in this area." You replied as both you and Klug got up from your seats and walked out of the hotel going to Klug's house.

Once you and Klug arrived at Klug's house you bid Klug farewell and returned to the hotel.

"What an amazing man and I think I am head over heels for him." Klug thought as he went to his room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilystar here and I am so sorry this took so long so forgive me. This was requested by Maki_Roll_Chan