Come to me yandere! Ecolo x reader

Warning includes gore.

Reader is female.

Today was a day like any other. You're walking on the beach with your friend Ringo. While talking to her you felt like someone was watching you. Suddenly you two heard running behind you. The two of you turned around to see Arle and Amitie running towards you.

"You guys we have a problem!" Arle yelled.

"Whats the problem Arle?" Ringo asked.

"A weird mist is rolling into town and the surrounding areas! We have to get back home!" Amitie yelled as she took your hand while Arle took Ringo's hand.

Both you and Ringo looked up to see a mist rolling in from the town. Once you got to Arle's house she opened the door for you to get in and locked the door behind her.

"Okay so whats so weird about the mist?" You asked.

"It's been taking and killing people." Amitite replied.

"How is that possible?" Ringo asked.

"We don't know but Amitie and I saw it happen to a few people like Feli and Maguro." Arle said.

"Well it's better to stay here than going outside." Ringo concluded with the three of you agreeing.

-A few days later-

A few days had pass and during that time you had turned on the tv but no signal was obtain. The phones in the house also didin't work. However, you all were running out of food and water. Right now the four of you were deciding how to get supplies.

"So who is getting the supplies" You asked.

"That's a good question." Ringo said.

"Why don't  you and Ringo get the food (y/n)." Arle said.

"What why us?" You asked.

"Because it's better if two people get the food." Amitie replied.

"Fine let's go Ringo" You said taking Ringo's hand as she blushed.

What the four of you didn't know was that someone or something was watching you guys.

-Ecolo's pov- (he will be in his strange form for this)

'Yes (y/n) is coming out' I thought as (y/n) and Ringo left the house to get supplies.

While the two left out of sight, I slowly managed to get the door open. I looked around to see the other girls not around.

'Good once they're gone I would just need to get rid of Ringo to be with my darling (y/n).' I thought as I made my way to the kitchen to see the brown haired girl.

'Perfect.' I thought as I slowly made my way to the girl and grabbed her.

"Amitie is that you behind me?" the girl asked but I didn't reply.

"Amitie?" the girl said as I began to drag her out of the kitchen and into the outside.

"Hey Amitie stop that! The mist is dangerous and both Ringo and (y/n) will be fine!" The brown haired girl yelled as I dragged her out of the house and into the street.

"Arle? What's going on?!" Amitie yelled going in to the mist to get her friend.

I then began to bash her head into the ground and blood began to spurt from her mouth. I then heard footsteps behind me as I saw a blonde haired girl behind me. Before she could say anyhing I grabbed her and began to choke her while wtill bashing the brown haired girl's head. After a while both girls stopped struggling. After I was done I then headed towards the store to find my precious (y/n).

-Your pov-

Ringo and I had finally found enough supplies to last us for a while. However the feeling of being watched had returned as I began to look around to find the source.

"Is something wrong?" Ringo asked.

"It feels like someone is watching me." You replied.

"It's probably nothing let's go." Ringo said as you walked out into the streets with the supplies.

While walking you thought you heard something behind you causing you to turn around. But, nothing was behind you.

"Hey what are you doing Ecolo?!" Ringo yelled as you turned around to see a man with teal hair. 

"Sir get away from my friend!" you yelled as you ran to get to your friend.

But before you could do anything you were knocked out.

-Some time later-

You wke up to see you are in your house. You tried to move but couldn't as you were shackled to the bed.

"Oh I see your awake my precious." a black humonoid man said floating with some food.

"What do you want with me and where's Ringo, Arle, and Amitite?" you said.

"Oh I killed them for you my sweet (y/n)." Ecolo replied as he floated to your side.

"You killed them?! But why?!" you yelled in horror.

"They were getting too close to you along with the other people of this town, so I killed everyone to be with you" Ecolo said smiling as you looked at him in disgust.

"Let me go!"

"Now now (y/n) that is no way a wife should act."

"Wife?! I'm not becoming your wife!" After you said that Ecolo slapped you in the face.

"You don't have a choice so why don't we start making you have my children (y/n)." Ecolo said as he turned into the human form and stradled you.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilystar here and jesus christ. I didn't expect the fic to be like this. But anyway this is my first attempt at a yandere so I hope you like it and no. No one requested this.