Opposites Amitie x Male reader

Today was a normal day except screaming could be heard and a boy was running to his house. This boy was you. You are incredibly shy to the point that anyone who tried to talk to you would cause you to run away and hide in a room. In fact you won't open the door for anyone and refuse to leave your room for anyone. Well except for one person. That person is your girlfriend Amitie. How Amitie manage to get with you let alone befriend you is beyond anyone guess.

'Man I ran away again. It's just so hard to talk to people. What does Amitie see in me?' You thought as you entered your house and fell to the ground.

You were thinking to yourself when you heard knocking at your door. You looked through the peep hole to see Amitie. You flung open the door starteling Amitie.

"Oh (y/n) there you are I was worried when I heard you screamed." Amitie said.

"I'm sorry it's just that there were people everywhere!" You said crying.

"Hey it's okay thats why I'm here to help you!" Amitie said as she went into your house and patted your head.

Amitie sat down on the couch and began to soothe you and you cried. After a while you had stopped crying and had fallen asleep.

"I know you don't know what I see in you but I see so many things you don't know." Amitie said falling asleep on the couch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilystar here I'm utterly sorry for how long this took because of my lazy butt and the quarantine that is going on. Anyways please take care of yourselves.