The mermaid singer Maguro x reader

Your apperance as a mermaid is the top row far right side:

As a human (the tail can only be seen by Maguro and you)

Soulmate au:

You and your soulmate have a tattoo that reveals a secret about you and your soulmate.

You are a female in this:

Your pov:

"I am almost ready" You yelled as your manager asked you.

You were getting ready for your concert in Suzuran town. You travel from place to place and even from universe to universe. You had one secret no one knew except your soulmate whom you hope to find by traveling around. The secret was that your a mermaid. You had a tattoo of two really beautiful eyes on your back.

"Okay I'm ready" you said as you let your hair down.

Maguro's pov:

I was with Ringo and Risukuma at a concert for (Y/N). I loved hearing (Y/N)'s music but I never visted a concert of (Y/N) until now. I hoped that I could find my soulmate here since Ringo found her soulmate whose name is Tee and Risukuma also found his soulmate but I don't know who it is. Soon (Y/N) walked out as everyone including me cheered.

"Hello everyone how are you all?!" You  yelled as everyone replied with good.

"Thats good." You yelled.

'She is really pretty and does she have a tail?" I thought in shock.

Your pov

"I hope they will like what I am about to sing." you saind quietly as you began to sing.

The videos you are singing:

Timeskip after you finshed singing:

"Thank you everyone for coming to my concert!" You yelled as everyone cheered and began to leave.

You noticed a purple haired boy who had very pretty eyes. You realise that he could be your soulmate. You decide to go after him.

Maguro's pov

"Wow the concert was amazing" Ringo said happily.

"Yeah is was amazing" Risukuma repiled.

I wasn't paying attention to them as (Y/N) had a tail which is my tattoo on my body.

'Wait is she has a tail than' I thought as I stopped.

"Maguro what's wrong?" Ringo asked as she and Risukuma stopped and turned to me.

We all saw (Y/N) run to us.

Your pov

I ran to go see the purple haired boy standing there as I tackled him.

"Magruo are you okay?!" a red haired girl stood in shook with a bear man.

"Yeah Ringo I'm fine." Maguro replied.

"Maguro. Thats your name I saw your beautiful eyes right trough your hair." You said causing Ringo and the bear man to gasp.

"Does that mean what I think it means Risukuma?!" Ringo said as Risukuma nodded.

"It means who two are soulmates."

"Well that makes sense because I can see a tail on her."

You two got up and you took Maguro's, Ringo's, and Risukuma's hands as led them backstage.

'I believe I found you.' You and Maguro thought as the future awaits them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Lilystar here I am so sorry this took so long due to trips and my lazyiness. Well I hope you enjoy it.

 This was requested by