Ch. 4: Awake

Sam woke up naked with a warm body wrapped around his. Confused, he opened his heavy lids and squinted throughout the dark room.  What the hell? He didn't remember falling asleep. Actually, he couldn't really remember anything after they arrived to the Whaley House...

He shifted slightly and frowned when he felt something wet on his face. He reached up and flinched back when something soft and damp came in contact with his hand.

There was a cool wash cloth on his forehead and he shivered slightly, unsure as to why he was naked and hot. What the hell happened last night? He didn't remember filming the video...Suddenly, images flashed through his head and he gasped. 

Oh. His heat. He presented. Omega. Growling and a loud bang. Fuck. Colby!

Sam tried to turn to see if the younger was okay, but winced in pain when he felt something...up his bum. Oh my god. He was being knotted by somebody he couldn't see and now he was completely freaking out.

Sam tried to reach down to pull the knot out but was stopped by a slightly larger hand and he froze.

"Shh, you're okay Sam. I'm sorry it had to be this way but I had no choice. It was either me or a stranger and I couldn't let that happen to you," Colby's familiar voice whispered softly in his ear and Sam relaxed slightly.

But he was also slightly in shock. His first heat he was spending with Colby. His best friend of 8 years and crush of 3.

It felt like he was dreaming. It couldn't be real, especially with how Colby was looking at him with concern and...warmth? Colby never, ever looked at him like that. Sam was so very, very confused and he wished for nothing more than for the floor to swallow him whole.

"I-I don't...What happened?" Sam settled for, not sure what else to say.

Colby frowned, his eyebrows drawing in together slightly and Sam wanted nothing more than to smooth them out but he didn't know how to act anymore. His best friend literally had his dick up his ass so could you really blame him?

"You passed out from your heat. Elton and Corey...they tried attacking you but I saved you just in time before they could get you. Sam...why didn't you tell me that you're an omega?" Colby asked, his voice full of hurt. 

Sam felt his heart start racing. Now everybody knew he was an omega because his stupid self couldn't time his heat correctly. He shouldn't have taken those suppressants and just let his heat come naturally otherwise he wouldn't be in this situation.

Poor Colby...he had to spend - probably his first time with an omega - with him of all people...Ugh. He fucked up. Big time.

"Sammy, I need you to calm down and breath for me, okay? It's...it's not a big deal I just want to know why you couldn't at least tell me. I'm you're best friend, we are supposed to tell each other these things..." Colby said, sounding disappointed and sad.

Sam felt his chest ache. He was right. He probably should've told somebody other than Katrina but he didn't want to face disappointment...being the only male omega in a friend group full of alpha's? No...he wouldn't fit in. They wouldn't work anymore.

"I just...I didn't want you to hate me, Colbs..." Sam whispered and he felt Colby's breath hitch in his throat and then suddenly there was a pair of arms wrapped around his too hot body. But Sam didn't bother pushing him away, his heat craving the touch.

"Sam, look at me." Colby demanded in his alpha voice, forcing Sam to do as he said, unwillingly.

Sam didn't love or hate the alpha voice. Sometimes it was nice being told what to do and even though he knew that was part of being an omega, it was also still scary knowing that any alpha could control him by just speaking.

He knew Colby would never make him do anything he didn't want to do, though. He trusted him with his life. He would even go as far as to saying he would risk his life for the other. And he almost has, several times.

Colby stared at him in determination with those blue eyes, "I love you no matter who or what you are, okay? You could be a beta, alpha, purple, pink, a fucking cat and I would still do anything for you and love you unconditionally."

Sam couldn't help but stare at Colby in shock. He loved him? But was it in a best friend way or...only one way to find out.

Without another thought, Sam leaned forward and kissed Colby on the lips.

A/N: Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating for so long, things have been really crazy! But I noticed how many people were liking this story and asking me to continue so I decided to update :) Sorry if the chapter seemed rush or not good, I just wanted to get something out so people knew I was continuing this story. Comment or message me if you want to see anything specific in this fic! I take requests as well :) Enjoy xx