Fire Burns Within: Prologue:

"Stay with me, Junior, Stay with me !", Commander Steve was practically begging him, Once they found him, after he was kidnapped, & tortured. They were after a known drug dealer, Julio Ramirez, who loves money, his supply, & his men.

Steve was glad that his ohana was fast, He whistled, to signal his partner, Detective Danny "Danno" Williams, "Get those EMT's over here now, Danny !", & he turned his attention to his fallen comrade, & member of his ohana. Captain Lou Grover went ahead to help Danny, while Officer Tani Rey was working with Steve to keep their love one alive.

"What can I do, Boss ?", she asked out with concern, & he said, "Keep pressure on the wound, No matter what, Keep pressure on it", They worked in silence, & the older seal couldn't help, but think back to the day, that they were introduced to the case.

<Flashback>:

"I can do this, I can get the info that we need to build warrants for arrests on Ramirez, & his crew. I know, I can get his attention, & get him to trust me", The Younger Seal said with confidence, that the ohana never saw before.

The Team knew tear Junior was gay,& the handsome young seal got offers left, & right. Steve looked at Tani, & Lou. They were coordinating with HPD, "I want backup & unis surrounding the corners, No one, I mean No one takes their eyes off of him, Got it ?", They nodded, & went to make arrangements.

Danny said, "I will be inside, So I have eyes on him", That made Steve feel better. He turned to his youngest protégé, "I want reports daily, If I sniff something unusual, You are out, Got me ?", "Yes, Sir", The Hunky Brunette was satisfied with the plan, & they went back into their offices, so they can finish up their load of paperwork.

Steve was brought back to the present, The EMT's took over of taking care of Junior, They all followed the ambulance to Tripler Medical Center, where they waited for news on their injured love one, Also, Steve was ready to pounce, if the staff took long on assessing Junior, & making him comfortable.

Once they were assured that Junior is gonna make it, But, It's gonna be a long road ahead, Steve knew where they can get their next lead,"Come on, There is a scumbag that we need to grace our presence with", Without hesitation, The Five-O Ohana followed him out, & they went straight back to work on the case.