Experimental Arc 1.4

Holy moly we made it to 1k guys!!! (ᗒᗨᗕ) I just went on Wattpad and found out that this story hit 1 freaking thousand views!!! *Confetti*

Ah I want to thank everyone that has been reading this!!! So happy, very happy! Up above is another picture of what Zhi Ruo looks like hehe, I never thought I'd get 1k views >//w//<

You are all amazing ah~~~ (≧∀≦)

Anyways, on with the story~

Zhi Ruo blinked with astonishment as Xiong Wang led him to his room, the pair walked hand in hand. Zhi Ruo scowled angrily, and ignored the way his ears were bleeding red. 

Xiong Wang tugged Zhi Ruo into the walk in wardrobe, ordering him (ZR) to put on a jacket. Zhi Ruo let out a huff and rolled his eyes. 

"Why do I need a jacket?! I already have a sweater on to protect me from the cold! Why don't you put on a jacket huh? That shirt looks flimsy as hell, you're gonna get cold! When we go to the mall, you should buy some more clothes, they look so thin!"

Zhi Ruo ranted loudly, earnestly berating Xiong Wang with an annoyed look. Zhi Ruo glared at Xiong Wang, but the older man just gave Zhi Ruo a fond glance. 

'Young master is caring about me for wearing  thin clothes? Then this lord will buy some thicker clothes, can't have wifey - young master worried. Not good for health' Xiong Wang thought. 

The blonde man wisely ignored the out of place word that popped up in his thoughts, as he was engulfed in his newly found fondness of the young master.

Zhi Ruo growled with annoyance and gripped Xiong Wangs hand, his cheeks flushing a soft pink and his eyes had a glistening shield of water making him look extra meng. 

meng = cute 

Wei wei could only watch in silent shock as Zhi Ruo continued to complain about Xiong Wang's thin clothes. 

'This man can't possibly be the number one mafia boss right?! No way!' 

Wei wei went through the world's plot and confirmed that Xiong Wang was indeed the boss of the most powerful mafia organisation in the world. 'But then... how come he (XW) hasn't killed host yet for being so clinging?' 

Xiong Wang gently coaxed Zhi Ruo to switch his white sweater into a black puffy jacket lined up with white fur. While changing, Zhi Ruo also changed into a pair of black skinny jeans, the only thing remaining from the previous outfit was the white turtleneck shirt. 

The jacket seemingly swallowed him whole, which made Zhi Ruo have some sort of feminine charm to his figure. But even though the jacket was puffy, it still allowed people to see Zhi Ruo's slim body, making him appear delicate and soft. 

His black skinny jeans stuck to his legs like a second layer of skin, showing off his slender and long legs, plush thighs and very admirable bottom. This dispelled the image of Zhi Ruo being innocent and delicate, instead he looked very ravishing and suggestive. 

If his jacket were to be taken off his slender torso, then you would be able to see the white turtleneck shirt tightly stretch around Zhi Ruo's pale skin. The fabric covered Zhi Ruo's swan like neck, and if needed it could also cover the bottom half of Zhi Ruo's face, making him seem like a mysterious snow spirit. 

Xiong Wang then led Zhi Ruo to the outside of the mansion, Zhi Ruo secretly admired the structure of the building as the pair walked together. 

Zhi Ruo pulled on a pair of black and white high top converse shoes, Xiong Wang wore a pair of black leather combat boots.