Experimental Arc 1.9

Pretty flower won't you burn? 
You're better off dead
In a pile of ashes
Then living a life
Where you're constantly avoiding death

Zhi Ruo was gentle while wiping away the blood leaking from Xiong Wang's nose. The older man gave a soft grunt to express his gratitude. But secretly Xiong Wang wanted to investigate the bubbly feelings gathering in his chest.

The [Second Male Lead] felt a rush of warmth engulf his insides, it was a feeling the man has never felt before. The thing that was inside of his body was new, but Xiong Wang was tempted to accept the warmth which was a surprise... 

Because Xiong Wang was always one to prefer cold over warmth. 

Zhi Ruo sighed softly and his petite hand danced away from Xiong Wang's face, the motion was neither slow nor fast.  

"Are you ready to go to the festival?" Zhi Ruo asked softly. 

He pitched his voice higher, thus making his melodic voice softer and sounding more like a female. 

Xiong Wang coughed politely, and pointedly ignored the way his face felt hot. 

"Yes young master" Xiong Wang replied. 

"Ah, please call me Lianhua while i'm disguised~!" - Zhi Ruo. 

"Lian...hua?" - Xiong Wang

"Yes, it is my fake name! Oh since we're going so far to disguise ourselves, you're name can be Zhang wei! " - Zhi Ruo

"Zhang.... wei?" - Xiong Wang

"Yes! And you can be my hubby ah~~~" - Zhi Ruo.

'Is this a proposal?' Xiong Wang inwardly thought.

 Isn't this a bit too quick? If we're actually going to get married then you do realize who is going to wear the bridal dress, right-

Is what the Author wanted Xiong Wang to say... 

(AN: Sadly he didn't... )

Zhi Ruo's cheeks flushed a soft pink and he yelped softly. "I-I mean, not like t-that, I-uhm, n-no, I do mean t-that but- n-no wait-"

The disguised male continued to stumble over his sentence in embarrassment, looking like he wished for the ground to swallow him up. 

"It's uhm, a cover story... w-we can pretend t-to b-be married to each other a-and we're on a... honey...moon?" 

Xiong Wang listened and then nodded in understanding. 'Of course the young master hadn't proposed to me! He only did it for the festival... !' The mafia boss nodded slightly in approval at how meticulous Zhi Ruo was when doing disguises. 

Xiong Wang of course, did not understand why his heart felt a twang of disappointment. 

Oh well. Not like Xiong Wang cares~!

However, the [Second Male Lead] was very curious. He wanted to ask Zhi Ruo a question that has been bothering him for a while. 

"Why are we going to the festival under disguises, young master?" Xiong Wang asked, his voice was soft and tender. 

A perfect mask of a gentleman... 

Zhi Ruo only offered Xiong Wang a mysterious smile, his calm blue eyes swirled with a force that could and will, overpower the world. 

Zhi Ruo didn't give Xiong Wang an answer, how could the disguised male uncover his intentions anyways? And to the [Second Male Lead] no less! 

Like hell Zhi Ruo would give any hints or details on what he was doing. Not until the very end at least.