Experimental Arc 1.10

Hiya, nice to see you again _(┐「ε:)_

This will be in Yongheng De's perspective for a few hundred words. Be prepared mkay? (^ω^)

Yongheng De POV

Another boring day huh? The spring festival is here and I... really don't know how I should feel about that.

Am I supposed to be happy? Excited? 

...

What are those feelings anyways? 

Why can't I feel those emotions? Is it because I'm a bit different compared to others... ? Even if I'm a little different, why can't I feel? 

It's so empty inside of me.

I'm inside a 5 star hotel room on the top floor, surrounded by luxurious items that commoners only dream to buy.

Pretty objects placed on tables and paintings are hung on the walls in an imposing and extravagant manner.

But even when I'm in a room made of money and materialistic things the inside of me is still empty. Like a jug that has poured all its contents to the ground and there remaining inside of it is nothing.

I remember four years ago where I would kill to be where I am now.

Four years ago I could feel, I was really emotional back then. Rage and annoyance used to be a common thing for me, and so was happiness and anxiousness.

I...

I don't want this. I don't want all this money or the businesses under my name. I don't want men under my command or people who fawn over my looks. I want to go back in time.

Before now where I am famous and have money.

Before four years ago, where I remembered memories of the future. 

Before seventeen years ago where I proposed to a woman who poisoned me before four years ago.

   Before I discovered betrayal. 

Before I discovered a woman I loathe until this day.

I feel...  

So cold...

...

Sigh.

I wonder where that little beauty is ? Zhi Ruo, was it? She was really cute. I really wanted to give her a hug. 

Her blue eyes were very pretty, and they were cold too. Just like the inside of my body. Maybe that's why I was so... 'flirty' with her. Because of her eyes.

She's very similar to me I suppose. Those dark emotions that swirl in her eyes; they came from something. I could see the darkness in those icy pearls. The kinship I felt with her, though weak, it was still there.

She's killed before hasn't she?

Just like me.

There's a monster lurking inside of her body. It wants to break out of its chains and take control of her. A power is swirling deep in her core that doesn't belong in this world-

Oh my, these silly thoughts of mine are going askew huh...

I'm reading too much chuunibyou novels. But really... That Zhi Ruo girl is dangerous. And that man beside her?

He's far more dangerous then her.

He's like an untamed animal on a leash that's withering away slowly. Wait no. He isn't an animal... He's a dragon, he's powerful and fierce but what was his name...