Experimental Arc 1.6

Hi there everyone, sorry for the late update! I have no other excuses then this: I was lazy. Yes yes a terrible excuse but it's the truth. 

I'm sorry... but please... keep loving me QAQ

We passed 3k on views guys!!! 3 FREAKING THOUSAND VIEWS! How fantastic  ah! And we reached over three hundred votes (stars), ah this young lord is happy ao ao ao! *Celebratory dance*

Images do not belong to this young lord as his art is terrible. (I once tried to draw a straight line, and then it turned bent. I guess I was drawing me huh?)

Started typing on: 0 8 / 0 9 / 18
Time when started: 9 : 2 0  PM

On with the story! >//w//<

Zhi Ruo moved by the tiniest bit, his nervous expression was undeniably adorable. With his minuscule movement -however small it was- the sleeves of the dress danced wildly without restraint and the rustling of fabric was easily heard by Xiong Wang's ears.

Zhi Ruo's fingers twitched, and the dress responded by elegantly sliding up Zhi Ruo's wrist. Xiong Wang intensely watched his young master with a dry throat. 

He was suddenly very thirsty. 

Xiong Wang's mouth automatically swallowed his overflowing saliva, and yet his throat still felt parched and hot, yearning to drink something. 

But... to drink what? 

"Do you... n-not like it?" Zhi Ruo meekly whispered, his melodic voice tinged with a hint of hurt and sadness. 

Zhi Ruo shrunk back, his shoulders hunched in and his back naturally curled, exposing smooth and unblemished jade carved skin on his back. 

Xiong Wang then realized with a quiet gulp that the back of the dress dipped downwards in a sharp v shape, showing off quite a bit of skin. 

Xiong Wang first thought that what Zhi Ruo did was intentional causing him to be weary, but after staring at Zhi Ruo's limpid and teary eyes that seemed to hold no hidden motives, Xiong Wang sighed.

"No, no, I... *Cough* I like it very much" Xiong Wang softly responded, he smoothly gave a cough to cover up his foolish stutter.

The younger man was quiet, and then slowly straightened up. The teary and lost look on Zhi Ruo's face was gone, so was his insecure feelings. 

The only evidence that remained was Zhi Ruo's watery eyes. The sudden change in attitude surprised Xiong Wang, and then it amused the older man. 

"Of course you like it! Who would dare to dislike this young lord!" Zhi Ruo haughtily stated. His arrogant face didn't make people -including Xiong Wang- feel disgusted. 

Instead it made one want to pamper Zhi Ruo to death. 

Xiong Wang silently chuckled on the inside at Zhi Ruo's arrogant tone, his cold and ruthless heart itched for a moment with a feeling akin to adoration rushing through his (XW) veins. 

Xiong Wang nodded his head with agreement to what Zhi Ruo said, making Zhi Ruo's cheeks bloom delicately.

The male lead casually looked over to a clock hanging up on the wall across from Zhi Ruo's bed and noticed that it was getting late. 

Much to Xiong Wang's disappointment it was late and he had to return back home, for he was just a guard and not a nanny that accompany's Zhi Ruo. 

Disregarding the fact that Xiong Wang's power over the underground city, Xiong Wang was also told quite severely by Zhi Ruo's over protective parents that he (XW) was to leave the mansion at xxx, no exceptions. 

When the sun dipped below the horizons and floated to the other side of the world, the moon began to wander closer to Earth, a hazy glow surrounded the white moon  creating a lonely picture. 

The little stars glinted in the far distance, they were littered everywhere on the night's dark abyss but they were far away from the moon, like they were ridiculing the moon's very existence. 

(AN: This is a roundabout way to say that its night... )

With a sigh, Xiong Wang departed from the mansion with furrowed eyebrows and lips that curled downwards after bidding Zhi Ruo goodbye. 

Zhi  Ruo slipped out of the dress and lazily slid a black shirt that reached his upper thighs on his slim torso. 

Our dearest MC laid down upon his comfortable bed, hands behind his head and legs sprawled open, the black shirt slid up his pale thighs and barely covered his unmentioned part between his legs. 

His back  arched naturally and his chin tilted upwards to the ceiling, narrowed blue eyes that could pierce ones heart turned half lidded and the gorgeous eyes naturally watered. 

If Xiong Wang were to come back and see the sight of Zhi Ruo's casual but sexy posture he would have fainted from arousal. 

Unfortunately he was not able to see Zhi Ruo's delectable image...

[Host, would you like the report of Hana Biyu?]

'En' 

[Okay. Hana Biyu has yet to come in contact with anyone aside from her friends and family. Her state of mind is sane, and her heart has yet to blacken. She has [two years] before she is involved in an accident, and so she is still the original Hana Biyu. After being involved in the incident her soul would switch and thus the green tea Hana Biyu is created] 

'Wait... she isn't involved in any underground business? No shady antics? No eating other peoples tofu and then leaving?' 

[En! Hana Biyu is a good girl... Before she has been transmigrated ^-^] 

'So the green tea Hana Biyu was able to create the second strongest mafia gang in the world from the ground up after the plot begins?' 

[Er, yes Host] 

'Impossible! If she hasn't been in contact with the underground society then how was she able to create such a powerful gang?!' 

[The power of the [Female Lead]'s halo may be a part of this?] 

'Bullsh*t reasoning! You're made of data and yet you can't see how big of a plot hole this story has?! This sh*t plot... ! It's amazing that the creator of this world could be so stupid!' 

(AN: ... )

Wei wei chose to remain quiet, not understanding why his host was so angry. Zhi Ruo gave a sigh and threw the covers on the bed on him. 

'Never mind, just keep following Hana Biyu and giving me reports. When does the festival start again?' 

[I believe the [Spring Festival] shall start in a few weeks time. ] 

Zhi Ruo gave a hollow chuckle, a dark glint flickering through his eyes. 

Wei wei gave a silent shudder, and he now knew why some other systems feared their hosts.

They were just too cold, ruthless, cunning and overbearing ah!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys... 

It took me nearly a week and a half to finish this off. Gah, im so frustrated!!! Im soooo sorry for updating so late, I'll try get another chapter up by tomorrow or the day after!

My wrists are burning but I shall not stop! >:C

Officially published: 1 5 / 0 9 / 2 0 1 8
Time: 1 2 : 2 5 PM
Words: ?