Chapter Eleven [Edited]

Qianxi's POV

I woke up after I heard someone open Lingling's room door. It was her sister, I totally forgot that she stays with her. I saw her hand flew up to her mouth in astonish.

I looked at her and signaled her to keep quiet and shut the door. She did so.

I glanced at the sleeping figure beside me. I moved the hair that fell onto her face. Her eyelashes were pretty long. Lots of ladies look good without makeup but she was a totally different case. She looks like she wears makeup but she actually isn't. Her cheeks just have that natural pink tint as well as her lips.

I looked at her one more time and went out of the room.

"Pearl's parents won the case today," I explained to her sister.

"Ah, I see," she replied.

"So uhm, Pearl and her family are now probably on the way to Australia. Mr. Wang told me that before they left." I said.

"They are? Pearl is such a sweet girl. Well, I and An An are going to meet his dad. We're going to leave in a few minutes, I just came to get the bags. Please take care of Lingling for me." She said and went to her room to get her luggage.

She left the house not long after that. I sat on their couch and watched some tv.

Pearl told me to take care of Lingling and finally make some moves on her. And I have to invite them to our wedding and let her be the flower girl. She sure thinks far. I'll set that as my goal.

It's 5 pm now. I should probably order some food for us, what if she wakes up or just make some. But I don't know which one she would prefer. I'm terrible in the kitchen but I can try.

I will just make something easy first. Maybe I'm going to fry some rice. How hard can that be?

Ok... I will take my words back. Where's the frying pan? Where are all of the ingredients? Rice? Eggs? Vegetable? Meat?

I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND ANYTHING IN THIS KITCHEN!!!

I'm mad now. I have been trying to find at least one of the things for 30 minutes now.

And no... it's not that I haven't found the kitchen yet... because I'm there now.

"What are you doing Qian Xi? Why is the storage room all messy?"

"What? Isn't this the kitchen? Where's the kitchen then?" Embarrassing... this is so embarrassing.

"It's... besides doors"

Oh damn... how come I don't know how a kitchen look like?

"Do you want to eat some homemade food or order some?"

"Let's just order some. It takes too much effort to make some, and it's usually my sister who does it for us all. So let's just order some pizza or something like that."

"Ok, I will call take away" after that sentence I fished out my phone from my pocket and began dialing my favorite delivery.

I have been eating their food since I met Lingling in high school. That was once our favorite hideout, but since we graduated we haven't been hanging out regularly.

"Hello, may I get two portions of the usual and some soda too. Thanks."

"Qian Xi, what do you want to watch? I have plenty of movies here! Or do you want to watch television? Or dramas from the channels?" Lingling, my so-called high school crush, asked me from the living room, I assume.

Oh, don't worry. When I said high school crush, I actually meant that she's still my crush. I still love her with my whole heart and I will forever be continuing doing that.

She will forever be in my heart ♡, my banging big heart.

"I have ordered take away, and they will come soon. Let's watch whatever you wanna watch!"

I'm yelling to her, to receive an echo back from her. This is for me to find my way back to her location.

"Ok, that's good. I'm just gonna continue my drama then, you decide whether or not you are gonna watch with me!"

Did I hear drama?! I wanna watch one too...

"Hey! Wait for me! Don't start it yet, I wanna watch too!"

I couldn't find my way, so I just ran blindly around the house, to the living room, I assume.

"Hey! Ouch..."