Weakened, Sins

Nebulae's P.O.V

It was often simply to make this decision.

But now...

Oh Aph, why do you have to make everything so difficult?

I have given you the chance to surrender, the chance to join me, I never forced you, I didn't make you or compel you like the others.

That's why compelling people to do what I want is way easier than having them want to do it.

I gripped the tips of my hair and rolled back on my bed.

I can't... I just can't.

The image itself is burning holes in my heart yet, what choice is she leaving me?

She has no idea... born with people already ready to take care of you. If you don't have purpose at least you know you live.

I wish so badly for it, I'm too hungry and selfish for that purpose. I can't die, nor can I live and floating in between and it hurts so much...

She wants to help. The white haired one.

She wants to give me a purpose when she's the true monster. She's the hyprocite.

I bit back a shout and looked inside. Back to the Ultima and Aaron.

"You guys still don't get along ey?" I asked softly as I sat down slowly.

"She'll stop you." Aaron breathed.

I laughed lightly, "I have a feeling she would. But she still doesn't know that I have this." I pulled out the relic from my conscious.

"I'm so close... after that you'll be free. She'll be yours and you'll be free."

He looked up at me, a cold fury burning in his eyes.

"You left me no choice."

To that I smiled.

"I tried, you made it hard on yourself." I told him.

His wolf snarled loud enough to shake me.

This wolf is too damn strong. I can't... I can't keep up with it but then again, I'll never admit it either.

My smile became a bit forced before I dropped it and sighed.

"Why don't you created your own form?" Aaron asked causing me to look at him.

"Create... my own form?" I tilted my head.

"Choose a form." He inquired gently.

I laughed. That's what's so funny when you're oblivious. You think all of it is so simple but in reality 1 + 1 is not just 2, it could also mean the universe.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked and I stopped.

"You don't know how lucky you actually are. You have someon- forget it."

I know this Ultima, Aaron hasn't had it easy. I'll be a hypocrite myself.

"It's not simple as you say. Though I wish it was." I breathed.

"You make it complicated." He said.

"They leave me no choice."

I looked into his eyes with a small smile.

"Your father is a strong wolf."

A low snarl made my smile widened as I saw the wolf behind Aaron have a glare like expression.

"He won't be compelled easily." I added but Aaron just looked blank.

"I mean, I wouldn't have been able to follow his rules for all those years if I didn't know what he was capable of."