THANK YOU!

Nethy here!

Herro! The end is here!

I said it before, this and any book I'll ever write will end like this. A beginning of a new adventure, cause you know, life is an adventure that never ends.

With this story, I experimented a lot. Changed writing styles, or at least tried, tried differently settings, my ability to create an alternate MCD in Mystreet, and describe my environment so I'll say yeah.

Evaluate me as you read this.

1 to 5 (1 being bad and 5 being good)

This has been one heck of a ride and if you're here, thank you.

Thank you for spending time and reading this. Every single one of you thank, thank, thank you!

Thank you for supporting my lazy schedule and thank you for generally reading.

This is the end.

With Aaron's return and Zac's too and now they have to race to get to Aphmau.

No, I'm not elaborating or putting that idea into a story because while I'll love to, I can't dedicate. College is hell and enjoy high school while you can cause you'll regret it.

This book will go a heavy editing that I'll start from now so you might notice some dialogue or setting changes if you're reading back to back but if yore a new reader then you're here when the change is probably done.

I'll add some other P.O.V's of the fight too cause I'm aware the final scene does not disclose all the topics I wanted to. Like Zane and Gene and Ein's relationships and aftermaths when they lost the battle and Aaron was gone.

I don't want to make this long.

5.30k is more than I can ask for so thank you again!  ~♡\○//V//○/♡~

Nethy has been with you and that's her goodbye.

Till we meet again sometime, in another timeline.

Mattane~