The Hard Way.

I do not own anything, it is owned by Uru-Chan and rightful owners. Please support the official content.

The sun beginning to set caused the sky to clash with it's colors. The yellow light clashed with blue as both tried to overtake the other. There was a empty street were two people stood across one another. One is a woman. She had short brown hair with blue color eyes. The woman had on a black suit outfit. Her eyes solidified into a deep rage as she pulled on someone's arm while pressing her free hand against his back. The woman looking at the child below her.

"You can't be fucking serious, they betrayed you for no reason? You gave them every reason to betray you! Let's hurt my only two friends! Let's beat people up despite them being unconscious! Your gonna be a real piece of work!" The woman yelled.

The boy eye color was a burnt golden and they looked at the ground with rage in them. His messy black color hair made him stand out a bit more then usual. He wore a black color shirt and cargo shorts with black sneakers.

"I was strong! They should have listened to me! They were weak and despite protecting them they betrayed me! They were ungrateful!"

"No, they were trying to help you! The only thing you did was shun them away while you became drunk with power! You don't have the right to even use it!" She yelled back.

"You're a crippled! You should know better then anyone! I gave them what they deserved! They were weak and I was strong! If they didn't want to get hurt then they should have obeyed me! They shouldn't have rebelled against me!" John yelled.

"They aren't going to obey a King that throws a tantrum every chance he gets." The woman said.

This only proved to enrage John even more as he struggled to get out of her grip. However, the woman kept him pinned as she made his face touch the concrete.

"How does it feel to be humiliated by a cripple? I don't have an ability and yet here I'm easily containing you. You're weak, nothing more and nothing less." She stated.

John sneered at her. He was strong and she was weak. When he got to his feet, he would show her just how wrong she was in her thinking. The world around him was weak for allowing this system to continue that meant everyone was weak.

"I'm going to make you wake up if it's the last thing I do." She spoke.

"Kate! Let him go!" Someone yelled.

"Can it Charles! This brat is going to be taught a few lessons." She stated.

The woman eventually got off of John and stood up onto her feet. The child took this as his opportunity to attack. He went after Kate in a heartbeat. The woman dodged his punch with relative ease before kicking him away from her.

"This kid really has to work out some issues." She spat.

John wouldn't give up so easily and went for her again. The woman dodged the blows and would counter attack after John was done with his attacks. She continue to beat him back. Their one sided fight lasted into the night with Kate standing unfazed. The woman watch as John continued to breath heavily as bruises littered his body. The person known as Charles winced at John's condition.

"I'm gonna..."

"You keep saying that but haven't been able to land a hit on me. You're all bark and no bite." Kate replied.

John gave out a roar of anger and leapt at Kate. The woman smacking his punch away from her with the left hand. Her right striked John's temple knocking the boy out cold. Finally, after an hour and a half of fighting. John kicked the bucket via exhaustion. The Teen was sprawled out on the pavement. Kate shaked her head.