2

Jinyoung's body was spread on his and Mark's shared sofa, letting one leg dangle while the other remains on the edge, he sighs remembering how yesterday's events took place. The way Mr. Y/DLN yelled for you to head upstairs and occupy yourself with better things instead of waisting time being a whore. Jinyoung felt this unbearable anger rushed through him as he saw the man practically yank Y/n out of the room, shoving her to head towards the stairs.
Jinyoung was left speechless as the girl did as she was told and wasn't even allowed to say her goodbyes. Ashton had been hitting his dad for him to leave his sister alone, Jinyoung noticing the small amount of tears streaming down the toddlers face made matters worse for his anger that he'd been building up.

"What's wrong?" Mark, Jinyoung's roommate questioned him as he sat opposite of him considering, Jinyoung didn't leave him any other choice.
Jinyoung bit the tip of his finger, trying to explain his situation as clear as possible, but then again he's never been in this sort of dilema. He was "that" friend that often stayed home, minding his own business and was normally the one who picked up his group of friends after the parties were over, hearing Jaebum's heartbroken stories, and cleaning up Yugyeom's vomit after specifically ordering him to grab a bag in case he felt sick. So how can he just blurt out he's met some one and for the first time  he felt some weird connection he, himself couldn't even comprehend. Almost as if he needed to protect her.

"Jinyoung stop making that face you look uglier than usual" Mark laughed, shaking his head, as he went back to his phone assuming, Jinyoung is probably stress with work or thinking of what chapter he last left off from his previous reading. Then right when Mark had thrown the curiosity behind his mind the younger male decides to speak.

"Mark have you ever been in love?"

•••••

"What have I said about being so open with people we don't know, Y/n?" You jerk taking the nearest spot of your bed, crossing both of your arms defeated once again. Your dad had been lecturing you for the past three hours about how men play out this image of themselves that makes them seem nice and caring, but in reality they aren't. Jinyoung doesn't come off as none of the things your father claims he is, you know because his eyes told you so even though he didn't quite let you know, you just had a gut feeling he couldn't be such vile things. In the span of the moment your mind went empty and you had gotten up now standing behind your father as he attempted to walk out of your room.

"It's not my fault you forgot you had an appointment what was I suppose to do? Runaway and leave Ash all alone with a stranger?" Your dad was in disbelief, he kept his stand firm as his shoulders stiffen. After all these eighteen years you've never had the ability to talk back let alone put the blame on him. How could you? His little girl rebel on him because of some guy.
You snapped out of it, wide eyes were now confronting your dads green ones as he stood quiet tongue tied with your choice of words.

"You are not allowed out of this room for the remainder of this month and your sister will bring whatever it is you need. Maybe that way you'll be able to understand your wrong doings"

"But dadd-" before you could plead or even apologize the pissed off man had already slammed your bedroom door not giving you any time to finish.

"He's a monster" you whispered to yourself.
"I know what a sad life you live huh?" Your eyes wander towards the door from where you were huddled up in the corner. You smiled weakly as your sister welcomes you with a cheeky grin, her head is tilted to the side trying to figure out what is it this time she's certain you've become a bigger issue ever since you turned seventeen. Agatha, your fourteen year old sister is now sitting beside creating small circles on your rug. "I heard a prince came to visit you" she giggled, pressing her hand on your knee "Ashton?" You chuckled, letting a tear out. "Mhm he said and I quote "a prince likes our Y/n and daddy is mad" so was he that gorgeous?" Agatha's eyebrows wiggle, playfully shoving her shoulders with yours "He was like those guys from the movies we watch you know?" More tears had appeared wetting the top of your shirt, but you didn't seem to mind letting everything out how you usually do.

"Stop crying my little Cinderella I've got a plan" and then this time you pressed a hand on your sisters knee, looking at the same smile she had on since she came inside your room. "What do you mean Aga?"

Agatha scans her surroundings assuring herself no one is around to listen in on what she has plan once she's certain the cost is clear she grabs your head bringing it closer so she'd be able to whisper it to you.

"Prince Charming left his briefcase and we have an address"

AN: this was super short and I'm sorrry I think the next chapter will be a little longer