Blowing off steam

filler? Idk

"Why are you so piss" Yugyeom messed with his tie, loosening up the gray material around his neck. Jinyoung's anger took most of his sanity tonight he wanted to forget the scenes that kept rerunning in his mind when his "best friend" dug those damn fingers against your skin. He saw how your body reacted obviously not too much effect was made since you were not interested one bit, but then again Jinyoung wasn't clever in this department.

The now intoxicated guy had the impression you would fall for Yugyeom, and the thought drove him insane which led to alcohol.
"Why would I be piss, Yugyeomshi" his words almost a slur, surprised his friend.
Jinyoung isn't known to blow off some steam by drinking he doesn't really get mad to be fair he only gets annoyed and when that usually occurs he either locks himself in his bedroom to read or watch a movie. Never had Yugyeom or any of the other members seen this side of him.

"I have no logical explanation, hyung. Let's get you home yeah" Yugyeom was about to reach for, the older's arm, but was soon stopped with a smack on the head. "Yah you're drunk!" He sets the drunken guy back on the stool, choosing to wait until he was ready to go.

"Why are you like this, Yugyeom? Why do you need to win everyone over? Why can't you just go back to the way you were when you cared and smiled more?" Then Jinyoung walked off, sliding the empty glass for Yugyeom's turn.