Chapter 3: So it began

---Narrator's PoV---

Each paladin said goodbye to their family and friends who boarded the Atlas. A meeting was held several days before hand and the decision was made:The Atlas will fly.

However the result of this created tension between the paladins. And that tension would only get worse over time.

---Time Skip---

3 Months had passed without any sign of the Atlas. And because the Atlas had many onboard --Some of them who made sure order and peace was maintained on Earth-- many people began to worry.

--Keiths POV--

"My father....he's in space somewhere, he could be dead...it's all because of you!" Pidge growled at Allura and Keith, her brows at a slant showing her fury.

"MY SISTER IS ON BOARD!" Lance began freaking out, the clown was no longer clowning about.

"Your decisions have just sacrificed everyone on board that Atlas. Even Shiro could be dead right now! I bet you could only make that decision because you had no family on Earth, you guys are aliens after all" Hunk sobbed, he was no longer the peace keeper.

"Guys calm down, I know how you're-" Keith began but simultaneously they all interrupted.

"DO YOU REALLY?" They hissed at him,Keith backed down.

"I always knew you were a horrible Galra" Lance sighed before turning his back on him.

"You guys better shut the fuck up. My dad is dead. I didn't even know who my mum was until recently. Shiro was the closest person to me but now he is on the Atlas saving the galaxy. You're not the only ones suffering from loss" Keith snapped, the anger dwelled inside trying to claw itself out. "Now grow up. We are paladins of Voltron for gods sake. I thought we were friends! You can't let a bit of fear ruin your relationships or you'll-"

"End up like you? Cold,heartless,cruel? No Keith, we won't because we're human." Lance gave Keith the most coldest stare. The two who were rivals and then became close friends are now no longer.

Keith walked out the room. He began sprinting down the corridors wiping back tears. He felt betrayed,hurt and most of all angry. Voltron was a mistake. He wish he could forget about everything but that would also involve forgetting about Shiro. Was it worth it? If it's to get rid of the pain then yes.

Keith ran out the building, holding back tears.

'It's all my fault. It's all my fault. It's all my fault ' he tortured himself.

He tripped and fell over a brick that had been left on the floor which activated as a clever that would release the tears in his eyes. Angrily he threw his fist at the ground, clenching the dirt in his fists and angrily throwing it into the empty air.

He cursed at the world and he cursed at his own existence. All he could do was curse but pray that Shiro would come back safetly.

He stood up and stumbled his way into a dark alley where he would usually come when he was upset and alone, he had many memories here, even the unpleasant ones.

"I knew you would come back." A deep husky voice whispered in Keith's ear. The amount of shock he felt was completely indescribable

Keith jumped and instantly took on a fightinf form, turning to the man who...looked like Lotor? No..it was Lotor?! But..he looked human...

"L-Lotor?" Keith's lips quivered in fear. How was it possible for him to be here? "How did you get here? WHY are you here?"

"Ah, was it really that easy for you to identify me? And I'm here because this was where we always met, remember~?"

"W-what...? No-No I don't remember! We have never met before-" Keith fell silent with his memories slowly coming back to him.

"Yes we have~ The drug dealer you would go to, to sleep with and get higj was me. I was surprised you didn't realise who I was when we met in space to be quite honest. Of course at the time I didn't know you were a paladin of voltron" Lotor circled Keith,giggling to himself.

Keith trembled in fear, this wasn't like him. He had always been strong and independent.

But what was this sensation? It's a mix of lust and fear.

"I wonder how everyone will feel once it's revealed that Keith's ass was once used by the hateful Lotor." Lotor continued. Keith stopped trembling.

"Nobody would care. They all despise me anyway." Keith pushed Lotor against the wall, holding him by hid collar. Unlike his usual wear, human Lotor wore a white suit which went with his 'spoilt rich kid' aesthetic.
"Anyway I'm not here to talk about that. Give me the usual amount."

Lotor's mouth curved into a smirk.

"And what method will you use as payment?" Lotor grabbed Keith and turned him over so that he was the one against the wall.

A husky, aroma surrounded the two Galras  as their breaths began to get louder and faster.

"The same method I always used" Keith whispered before grabbing Lotor's hand and moving them down to his pants "You can play with me"

Lotor developed a bulge and his arms slipped into Keith's pants and made their way to his soft ass. He began to grope it and fondle it.

"Mmm, it still has its juiciness. Your ass was always the best Keith." Lotor licked his lips and tilted his head down, preparing for a kiss. Keith pressed a finger of Lotor's rough lips.

"Drugs first. Preferably the Galratean." Keith smiled, pressing his body against Lotor.

"As you wish Keith." Lotor reached into his pocket to reveal a small capsule that had a unique mix of colour:purple and black. He placed it on his tongue and opened his mouth for Keith to enter. Keith slipped his tongue into Lotor's mouth, consuming the drug.