Chapter 4: Inhuman Sensation

--Keith's POV--
The two passionately made out, invading each other's mouths. Everything got hotter and faster and the taste of Lotor blew up inside Keith's mouth.

The drug helped Keith forget about his troubles and enjoy the current moment. The two felt connected, which gave it more feeling. Keith pulled back, leaving a string of drool connecting the two Galra's mouths.

"Maybe we should take this to the bed" Keith teased Lotor by unzipping his pants and grinding against him.

"Mmmm, yes. You're wearing such a lewd expression Mr.Paladin" Lotor lead Keith into a room hidden in the alley. Once inside Lotor pushed Keith against the door and slipped his tongue into Keith's wet mouth.

"I didn't know aliens could kiss so good" Keith teased the sex craving Lotor, panting from the sensation that Lotor supplied to his tongue. Lotor slipped his hand down Keith's pants to explore.

"I didn't know humans could feel so soft and smooth...almost like a female Galra" Lotor whispered as his fingers stroked Keith's thighs. Keith lightly pusehed him a way, staring into Lotor's eyes.

"I'm not...human" Keith mumbled "in fact...since going into space..well maybe it better to show you.. " Keith took off his mullet and pulled up hid black T-shirt to reveal striped violet and purple coloured markings. "I'm sorta half Galra."

Lotor engaged himself on to Keith's body, examining the markings and colour before noticing Keith's killer abs. Lotor's hands rubbed against Keith's abs and the gentle,cold touch caused him to shudder. Lotor's hands made their way to Keith's rose bud nipples, hard from Lotor's own hands.

"No wonder I got so hard so quickly. Keith, your body is so much like a active Galra female. So smooth,soft and tender but these..." Lotor lightly flicked Keith's nipples and Keith let out a moan "These are human.". Lotor licked Keith's nipples, his tongue circling the center.

Keith's legs trembled with pleasure as he was unable to make himself stand still. Lotor picked up the male and threw him on to the bed, ready to devour him. Keith looked into Lotor's eyes and saw the look of a sex-craving beast.

Lotor threw off his white suit and unbuttoned his pants. His black underwear was gone in an instant as he dived on top of Keith,with his purple cucumber visible. The size was inhumane, it looked like it could destroy thousands of galaxies with a single drop of its white,love juice.

Throbbing,Keith stared at Lotor's cucumber and his own cucumber grew at the thought of Lotor's entering him. The drug was taking it's place as Keith became hotter and hotter and craved sex more than ever.

"Lotor, please put it all in! I can take it all inside me. I need it so bad!" Keith moaned. Lotor licked his lips and gently touched the tip of Keith's eggplant.

"You look like you could already come" Lotor teased the lioness in heat. Upon Lotor's touch, Keith shivered and yelped simultaneously as he sprayed his seeds everywhere.

"Lotor I still need it, cum inside me! Make me your bitch" Keith called out whilst moving his hand up and down his slender dick. Lotor,unable to resist the desperate cries, shoved his giant cucumber inside Keith's ass. Keith gripped the bed sheets as pain and plessure both fufilled his body, the world around him became unrecognizable and blury, all he could see was the man in front of him, giving him all the love Keith had ever craved for.

"Fuckkk, your ass feels so good. I feel like I could just cum...." Lotor moaned, his brows narrowing as his dick twitched ready to burst. Lotor's cum squirted inside of Keith but it wasn't enough.

"Fuck me more Lotor! Fuck me until I pass out!" Keith screamed Lotor's name begging for more. Lotor continued to thrust his eggplant inside of Keith, each thrust getting faster. Shuddering, Keith could feel his asshole getting wider and wider as Lotor's dick continues to stretch it.

Lotor was completely under control by his lust for an omega, he leaned towards Keith's next and parted his lips, getting ready to bite and mark what is his but Keith covered his neck with a cloth and tied it around.

"Don't....get too cocky'

The two fucked until dawn until at laat they both passed out...