Chapter 8: Big Debate

"Don't you touch him!" Lance screeched, straining his vocal chords making a dash towards Lotor.

Lotor stretched his arms towards Keith and placed his hand over his eyes and forcefully pulled him back causing Keith to fall and lean on Lotor for support. Lotor pecked Keith's head and smirked at Lance, mocking him.

Lance charged forward but Shiro held out his arm.

"Release him, Lotor. I'm warning you"
Shiro threatened the purple man, Lotor pulled Keith closer, wrapping his other arm around Keith's waist.

"Last chance Lotor.." Shiro's voice continued to deepen and his eyes slanted as he continued to glare at Lotor and the two entered their own personal mental battle.

"Enough! I'm not a fucking object! I will make my OWN decisions." Keith pushed himself away from Lotor and distanced himself from everyone.

"I-" Keith opened his mouth to say something but a sweet smell surrounded the 4 people. Both Shiro and Lotor clenched their jaws and stared at Keith like he was pray.

Keith lost strength in his knees and clenched his chest, his face bright pinka and his breath increasing in speed.

"K-Keith.. y-you're an Omega?" Lance gulped and the smell started to arouse him. The 3 men surrounded Keith like hungry beasts. The other alphas in the park began to take notice of the arousing scent and began to make their way towards Keith.

"F-fuck...not now" Keith gritted his teeth but was slowly losing control of himself as he kept growing hornier by the second.

The 4 men took notice of the new guests who were ready to plant their seeds into the soft soil of Keith's womb. But no one was going to have that.

Keith summoned what little strength he had to stand up and slide out his blade of marmora from his pocket, ready to defend himself.

Shiro grabbed Lotor and the two exchanged a nod in agreement without any words.

"Lance...I'm trusting you to get him away" Shiro huffed, wiping away the drool from his mouth.

"You touch his ass even a little and I will fucking kill you" Lotor threatened Lance.

The two alphas turned around, positioning themselves in a way to get them ready for battle. Lance held Keith's arm and the two began to run away.

Shiro and Lotor both let out a roar to express their sexual frustrations upon allowing their pray to escape before diving into the crowd of predators.

"I'm going to kill them all" Lotor glared at the man whose eyes followed the sweet ass of Keith.

"At least hold back a little...is what I want to say" Shiro smirked and the two began to throw punches

------Following Keith and Lance------

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" Lance repeated to himself as he dragged the omega along.

"S-sorry Lance..nnn.." Keith moaned as his skin began to get hotter and hotter.

"I hate your guts but...all I want to do right now is make love to you" Lance gritted his teeth as the growing boner in his pants refused to go unnoticed. As they ran, they noticed the menacing glares and gazes of the other betas and alphas eyeing Keith up and down.

"Is there no way to end this!?" Lance screamed, trying to fight his nature.

"P-pills would help but I don't have any on me"

"Then let's go to a pharmacy!" Lance suggested.

"The only pharmacy is in the hospital...full of people."

"Then the shop" Lance suggested but Keith shook his head.

"A DEALER?" Lance shouted with frustration.

"The only other omega I know is James.. he will have pills"

"Fuck that bastard! I hate him! C'mon there's got to be another away " Lance asked Keith. Keith stopped running and pulled Lance back.

"The only other way is to..fuck me" Keith's flustered face stared at Lance.
Lance stared at Keith and his pink face. He imagined how degraded he must feel right now and how helpless he was.

Lance dragged Keith to an abandoned building and pinned him against the floor. Lance ripped off Keith's clothes and began to explore his body with his tongue.

"You idiot...looking so sexy like that!" Lance unbuttoned his jeans and took off his pants. Keith quickly swallowed a pill that would remove the chance of getting pregnant and the two crept closer towards each other.

Lance stroked his thumb over Keith's lips and gulped, swallowing his sexual desires and sent them all the way to his crotch. Keith opened his mouth and sucked Lance's thumb, drool escaping his lips.

Lance shivered, feeling Keith's wet, soft tongue circle the tip of his thumb. Lance pulled his thumb away and pressed his lips against Keith's, Lance stuck his tongue in Keith's mouth and the two tongues circled around together.

Lance pushed Keith against the wall, growling with hunger and lust and still continued to make out with the other male, not letting him gasp for air.

"L-Lance... don't stop.." Keith managed to break free of Lance's sexual desires just to whisper those words but it didn't last for long before that sound of pants being undone could be heard.

Lance stood there naked, exploring Keith's white and soft naked body. "Keith...I'm putting it in..." Lance moaed, closing his eyes as he felt a warm,soft, tight feeling surround his penis.

"LANCE????"

-----------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED ;)