Chapter Four

CHAPTER FOUR - FIRST DAY

Y/N

First day of school was never the best. In fact, it was the worst especially if you were starting at a completely new school. I had to wake up early today just so my Dad could drive me to school almost an hour and thirty minutes before school even starts so I get my schedule and go on the tour so I know where everything is. I was not happy. I was tired and most definitely in a mood today. I walked into the office and I told the receptionist my name and what I needed. My dad only dropped me off and headed to work. "Here you go." She said handing me a newly printed schedule. I muttered a thank you and walked out of the office bumping into someone.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention!" I exclaim bending down to pick up my schedule that had fallen from my grasp. I looked at the person and saw it was Felix. He looked at me with a slight smile.

"It's fine but you should really pay attention. Trust me if I was someone else, that would've ended badly for you." He explains. I only nod in understanding not wanting to say anything. "Okay, let's get this over with." He says leading me down the hall, taking the schedule from my hands. He looked over my classes before handing it back to me. "We have three classes together and your locker is right next to mine." He stops in front of a locker and points to the one right next to it. "You should your things in here for the time being and get your Bio book before class starts."

———

Felix showed me where all the classes were. He showed showed me where the bathrooms were, where water fountains were, and where the cafeteria was before he took me outside. He showed me where the girls locker room was before he took a seat on the bleachers. I paid attention and listened closely to his explanations on the teachers and on some students. I was also still wondering why he was wearing a leather jacket. It's hot out and he's over here wearing a leather jacket. Suddenly a bell rang and Felix got up from the bleachers. "We got ten minutes before class." He says walking away. "You know where everything is. Have fun."

I walk into the school and see the halls flooding with students. Keeping my head down, I walk towards my locker. Everyone here already had their groups of friends set and were talking to them about their summer. I wondered what my friends back home were doing and how Jeongin was. Yes, Jeongin left to Korea. He left Saturday morning and called me when he landed early Sunday morning with Mom and Ally in the back. I'm glad he's getting to spend time with Mom but I'll miss him. Besides Minho, he would've been the only other one I knew here. Felix and Rosè don't count because I don't see them as my friends. Rosè is an annoying little shit and Felix, well I have no opinion on him at the moment.

"Oh, look it's a new girl! Hi, I'm Lisa!" A girl stops in front of me when I open my locker. She had two other girls behind her. I looked at them and noticed Rosè. This girl doesn't seem like she'll be friends with someone like Rosè. "You must be Y/N! Rosè told us about you. She lied though, she said you weren't pretty. You are pretty." Lisa smiled. Okay wow she had a great smile and she was sweet.

"Yeah, that's me." I say taking out my Biology book since it was my first class of the day. "It was nice meeting you but I should start heading to class. I have to get used to the school."

"Okay, see you around!" Lisa smiles again and I send her one shutting my locker. I make my way towards the biology class and stand outside until the bell rings and everyone rushes to their class.

Just a few more hours to go. Not so bad.