Chapter Twenty Three

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE - SAY IT

Y/N

I walked down the hall looking for Felix before remembering his group eats in the cafeteria. I walked there and searched for his table. I found it and walked over to it. "Lix, can I talk to you?" I asked when I reached the table. I ignored the stares that the others gave me. Felix nodded and got up from his seat. He told the others that he'll see them later before he walked off with me. We went outside to the front of the school where there's sure to be literally no one there.

"What is it?" Felix asks and I felt a blush form on my face as he smiled. It's been a month since everything happened and I knew how I felt towards Felix. I think I have always known but never really wanted to admit it.

"So, do you still l-love me?" I asked to make sure. I didn't want to admit anything if he didn't feel the same anymore.

"Of course I do. Why are you asking?"

"I'm asking because- because I-" I started but was cut off by the school bell. "Uh... nevermind." I muttered and went to walk away but Felix grabbed my hand.

"Say it, Y/N." He spoke softly staring into my eyes as he let go of my hand.

"I have to get to class." I walked away and left him standing there. Damn it, why couldn't I say anything? It should be simple to tell him but it's hard. It's hard to try to tell him that I love him and I don't know why. It shouldn't be hard. It should be easy.

"Y/N!" I stopped in my tracks and turned around seeing Felix run up to me. H grabs my hand and intertwined our fingers together pulling me into his chest. I let out a yelp and I looked up at him. "Say it." He whispered resting his forehead on my own.

"I- I... I can't. I'm sorry." I shook my head and felt tears build up in my eyes. I shouldn't be struggling to say it. Maybe I was scared but what's there to be scared of? It's just Felix.

"You can, Y/N so just spit it out." He told me as his eyes stared directly into mine.

"I-" I started but paused closing my eyes and taking a breath in then out. "I- I love you." I finally said and opened my eyes. I watched as a smile made it's way to Felix's face and he leaned down closing the gap between us. His lips pressed softly into mine and I threw an arm around his neck. His hands rested on my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I love you, too." He mumbled against my lips.

• • • •

HYUNJIN

Y/N left me alone with Seungmin to give us time to talk and I just stood under the bleachers staring at him. Seungmin was supposed to only be my best friend and nothing more but everything's changing. I didn't know that I could ever feel this way towards him or that he felt that way towards me. It all happened way too fast.

"Seungmin, I'm sorry I accused you but you were the only one that knew. What else was I supposed to think?" I asked softly.

"You don't have to apologize. I would've thought the same thing if it were the other way around." Seungmin admitted. "I- I'm sorry it happened like this. You should have been the one to come out on your own time."

"It's okay and it's too late to go back now. Half the school heard what happened this morning in the hall so... it's out now. I- I just wish I was able to come to terms with it first before everyone found out." I smiled.

"And you should have gotten that chance." Seungmin spoke.

"Yeah, but it's fine. At least it's out and the only person I have to worry about telling is my Mom. I don't- I don't know how she'll react. She's told me to always be myself but she's never expressed herself on this matter. She never said if she would be okay with it or not." I explained and Seungmin grabbed my hand. "And with what happened to Minho after he came out to his family. I- I don't want my mom to do that to me."

"Your mom won't kick you out like Minho's family did. She loves you and will accept you." Seungmin says.

"I- How can you be sure?" I asked.

"Because I know your mom and she's understanding. She's also accepting and will love you no matter who you love or what you love." Seungmin answered and I smiled at him. I intertwined our hands together and rested my head on his shoulder.

What are you doing to me, Kim Seungmin?