Andrews POV:
Starting today, Morgan has officially lived in LA for a week. This week with her was fun! For the first 3 days we did a series with her, since she's going to be Shane and Ryland's surrogate. Shane was trying to figure out who's sperm they're going to use, Ryland's or his. They went with Shane's, he then got an actual baby and they tried raising it for the day. And now 4 days later we're here since nothing interesting has happened after that. I woke up, got ready, my usual morning. Then I ubered to Shane's place.
*at Shane's place*
I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. Morgan answered, "hey Andrew!" She said while holding her Starbucks venti iced tea in one hand and holding the door knob in the other. I replied with a "Hey.", we then just awkwardly stared at each other for a bit... she then was about to nod but paused
"Oh- pffftttt, sorry. Come in." She said, moving to the side to let me come in. I then went inside.
"Where's Shane?" I asked
"Oh he went to get some groceries with Ryland, he told me to stay and wait for you and Garrett." She replied, sipping her drink after.
"Oh ok" I say as I'm walking to the couch, and her walking to the kitchen to get her phone which was on the counter. She then went to sit on the couch after that.
"Yeah. So, how was your morning?" She asked, going on her phone after.
"Pretty good. How was yours?" I replied.
"Good! Thanks for asking." She answered while scrolling through Instagram.
"That's good. Thanks for asking too!" I say smiling at her after. We then just sat there on our phones waiting for the rest to come'

OK OK HEAR ME OUT!!! THIS WILL BE THE ONLY SHORT CHAPTER!!! NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE MORE THEN AT LEAST 550 WORDS!! SORRY LMAO OK BYEEEEE