02

Morgan's POV:

Me and Andrew were just sitting on the couch waiting for Shane and the rest to arrive. I texted them. Nothing. I called them. Nothing. Every single form of communication. NOTHING. Andrew tried too, also nothing.
"Hey I'm so bored just sitting on this couch. wanna go somewhere?" Asked Andrew while sighing of boredom.
"S-sure, I'm bored too" I reply. I then got up and got my stuff and so did Andrew. I got the house keys and got out and hid them under the carpet, texting Ryland the location of it after. Andrew then got an Uber but wanted us to go for a walk so he told the Uber to meet us at the end of the street. We then started to walk.
"So..." I hear Andrew say, "first week in LA" he added.
"Yeah." I reply, giggling after.
"How was it?" Andrew asked while he had his hands in his pockets looking down kicking a pebble.
"It's awesome! I get to spend time with you, Shane, Ryland, and Garrett! I've also got a chance to realize the beauty in this city. Everywhere you turn, somethings happening." I reply, smiling at him after.
"Cool. Glad you're liking it here." He replied. Also smiling at me after that.
"Yeah except all the girls here are like- a gazillion times prettier than me. If that even is a number." I reply while looking down. I then feel a sudden stop from him. I look back at him and I walk back.
"Well... I think you're just as pretty as them..." he tells me, Staring at me. Me staring at him after. His chocolate brown eyes sparkle with the reflection of the sun. We just stood there staring at each other... and while that was happening... I felt a connection... something I've never felt before with any other guy... it felt like time froze. Then all of a sudden, it all came into a stop.
"Shit sorry, it got awkward..." Andrew said while scratching the back of his neck.
"No..." I said, "it's fine. We're here anyways" I added while looking up at him.
"Oh Yh." He replies. We then see the Uber coming so we just stood there waiting for it until it came. He stopped in front of us. And we got in.
"Why don't I give you a tour around this place." Andrew said, smiling at me after.
"Sure" I said smiling back
"Oh... couple?" The Uber asked.
"OHHH NO...NOooOooOoOoO" I said laughing after. Andrew laughing along, "friends" I added.
"Omg- Ok sorry" the Uber said while he was starting to drive. The Uber was silent the whole ride until we got to our destination.
*after they arrived*
We arrived, got out of the Uber, and we started walking to this bakery nearby.
"Hello! What can I get for you both?" One of the workers asked us, his hat covered in flour.
"Ok um, Morgan you can order first" Andrew said while he began to look at the menu.
"Can I have a slice of the tres leches cake please" I ask
"Sure, and what about your boyfriend?" The worker asked.
"Friends." I said. Getting Andrews attention after
"Ohhh ok sorry, so what can I get for you bud?" The worker asked.
"I'll also take a slice of the tres leches cake" he replied. Smiling at me after.
"Ok and to drink?" The worker asked while writing our orders on a sheet. We both ordered some coffee. We then paid and waited for our order. We then got it and went to sit down.
"Oh wow this is really good" I say while giggling.
"It is, I love it" he said while smiling. I then decided to take a photo of him, Him then realizing it after.
"Ah." He said after.
"Sorry, just wanted to take a pic" I said while smiling. We then finished and just talked for a bit. Then I realized he had some frosting on his cheek
"He you have a lil-" I say, wiping the frosting slowly after. While that was happening I see him smiling. Making me smile... and I felt that connection again. It literally felt like those cheesy scenes in the movies. I then smile and backed away.
"Sorry you had some frosting on your cheek." I said
"Oh ok thanks." He said, smiling at me after. We then finished our coffees and left. We then went to urban outfitters where Andrew wanted to take a photo for Instagram (Author: if y'all don't know what photo it is, it's this one:

 We then went to urban outfitters where Andrew wanted to take a photo for Instagram (Author: if y'all don't know what photo it is, it's this one:

Heheheheeeee I connected this to this story since Morgan took the pic so I decided to add like a story to it. Lmao ok back to the story)
I took the photo and we went to look around LA a bit more. I even took some photos of us too. We then realized it was getting late so we decided to go back to Shane's.
*at Shane's*
We were walking to Shane's door and I decided to peak through the window if the rest were there. They were so we walked to the door and opened it.
"Oh my god where have you two been?!" Ryland said while pausing the YouTube video they were watching.
"Uhhhh... we went... touring" I said while awkwardly smiling.
"Yeah, since NONE of you guys decided to pick up or answer our texts messages, I decided to take Morgan out to the city." Andrew said while Shane and Garrett were obviously "ou"ing at the fact me and Andrew went out.
"Oh ok, well come on sister come watch with us." Ryland says while leading us to the couch. I then sat next to Andrew and we started to watch YouTube videos. While we were watching I decided to put my hand down and accidentally placed it on top of Andrew's and I immediately pulled it away. He then just looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. We then just looked back at the screen and kept watching.

AYOOOOOO YALL!!! Ok this one is longer than the last one, it's in the 900's word count so I'm proud of that. But anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one

BYEEEEEEE