03

Andrews POV:

I woke up on Shane's couch next to Garrett not remembering what had happened last night. All I remember was Shane dancing to Jojo Siwa's boomerang and Garrett was peeing in the sink. The whole house was a mess too. Shane's fireball was all over the floor. Gum wrappers were everywhere, Ryland's phone is stuck in the wall with a piece of tape, and more things. I decided to clean it up but I honestly couldn't clean it up all by myself, and I didn't want to wake up Garrett or anyone else, but I decided to wake up Morgan since she's the only one who can at least help right now. I walked to her "room" and opened the door seeing her sleeping. I walked up to her and started to slowly shake her a bit to wake up.
"Morgan...psst...Morgan..." I whispered, trying to wake her up. I then see her eyes open and they looked right at me. I then see her smile. Her smile... it's so beautiful... she's so pretty...
"Good morning Andrew" she told me while getting up.
"Good morning Morgs" I reply smiling. "Can you help me clean up the house?" I added
"Sure" she said. She got up and helped me clean up. While that was happening I kept asking myself the same question over and over again... do I like Morgan Adams?

Morgan's POV:

I woke up to Andrew in front of me. I smile because he makes me so happy. He's so kind, funny, caring, and... and cute... I'm not gonna lie, ever since yesterday I've been feeling this connection with the guy and I started having a crush on him... maybe it might be more than that. I tell him good morning and he tells me it back. He then asks me if I could help him clean up. I decided to help him out since the house was such a fucking mess. I walked out with him seeing loads of stuff, Garrett on the couch, Ryland's phone stuck on the wall, Shane's 1 week old breakfast burrito on the ground, the place was a MESS. I first started with the burrito since Cheeto was about to start eating it. I then got Ryland's phone off the wall and put it on the table, then I helped Andrew with some more stuff. I then saw one more thing on the ground and I decided to go pick it up only to accidentally touch Andrews hand again.
"Oops sorry, I didn't mean to-" I say
"No no it's ok" Andrew interrupted and smiled. God his smile literally makes me want to faint. He's so attractive. We then went back to cleaning up.
*after cleaning up*
After we cleaned up me and Andrew just sat on the couch and were on our phones. I then get a notification saying Andrew liked my recent and I just looked at him and smiled. I then see Shane and Ryland walk down the stairs and I see Shane look at us in awe.
"Awwwww goallllsss" he said, yawning after.
"Hey stop" I replied while laughing
"Fineeeee, but you guys look cute together" he said. He then walked up to the fridge to grab a water, I know, surprising. But he didn't drink at first because he decided to wake up Garrett by pouring water on him. After he did I see Garrett immediately jump
"Ahhhhh screw you." Garrett said while rubbing his eyes.
"Sorry you weren't waking up." Shane said
"Sorryyyy I was dreaming that baby Benjamin and Tyler were having a tea party" he replied
"Ew that's- ummm ok..." replied Shane, "alright squad! What should we do today?! Let the ideas spill out!" Shane said, sipping his water after.
"Haunted house" one of us said, "Gucci shopping" another said but we clearly know it was Ryland. "Mukbang" I hear another one say.
"We can just go out and see where life takes us." I hear Andrew say.
"Yes that's a good idea!" I hear Shane say, "ok guys get ready because we going out!!" Shane added after. We got out stuff and headed to the G.

Andrews POV:
Me and the squad are in the G and I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday. Yesterday was so fun. I haven't felt that good in like forever, sure I'm always having so much fun with the squad. But yesterday it was more than that. I felt free. I felt like I could do anything. I honestly go crazy when I think about this girl. She's so beautiful and funny and nice... she's always on my mind now. I think i found my answer... I like Morgan Adams.... but I know 100% Ryland wouldn't accept it bcs of squad drama...

Ayoooo hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Sorry I haven't posted I was busy. Butttt I'm here now! I literally had cold brew so I'm very energized and awake cuz why not. Ok ima go now and as always, I'll cya in the next chapter

 Ok ima go now and as always, I'll cya in the next chapter