07

Andrews POV:

We were walking past the parking lot, seeing all the peoples joy and cheers. Smiles and laughter filled the place up. Hearing joyful scream from the people on the rides. It was what any other amusement park would sound like. Fun, happy, funny, ect. Garrett obviously in front of us, had his wand out pretending to cast spells on everything, Shane rolling his eyes at everything he saw, Ryland being the diva that he is was just looking around while doing a little strut, and Morgan taking slow sips of her Venti Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew with extra Vanilla (author: my Main starbucks order teehee :)) ). Everything here filled me up with joy and laughter, Shane making jokes about everything, Morgan almost tripping on someone's shoe, and Garrett being his joyful nerdy self. We went on the first ride after 10 minutes of walking around and trying food, Shane and Ryland together holding hands, Garrett with a random person gossiping about- of course- Harry Potter, and Morgan and I were just there, talking, screaming, yelling, laughing. God I could stare at those eyes all day. They're so blue and beautiful.
We got off and started walking to the next ride until Garrett wanted a new wand so we went to the wand shop, while we were there we bumped into some fans who wanted a group photo, we all huddled up as their mom was preparing her phone to take a photo, Shane holding hands with Ryland, Morgan holding on to Garrett's shoulder, and I put my hand around Morgan, the mom took the photo and they sent Shane the photo via twitter dm, they then left and we continued shopping for Garrett's wand.
All of us went to the nearest food stand and ordered our food, Shane obviously ordered everything on the menu and Garrett obviously did the same, Morgan only ordered one thing which made me want to give her some of my food. We went to the table with our food so that's when I offered Morgan some
"Morgan you can take some of mine since I'm seeing you about to eat only one thing" I said to her while staring deeply in her ocean blue eyes. The eyes that make me want her even more.
"No andrew it's fine, I'm fine-" she answers but I interrupted
"Nonononono i insist, you might be starving later on" then hearing Shane say
"Feed her, show us couple goals" me and Morgan blush as we hear Garrett keep saying "do it do it do it do it" and me being the risk taker I decided to do it, as it's all happening I feel that connection I always feel now with her, the urge to kiss her came to me and filled me up, I was leaning closer. I couldn't resist. My brain trying to hold me back but my body ignoring it, as I was getting closer I accidentally dropped the food, making me snap back into reality, hearing sad awe's from Shane and Garrett because the food fell. But we moved on from that and kept eating. Then went on some more rides.

527 words my g's, might seem short but I at least have to post something, I'm trying to post more but my school sucks ass, so sorry I want updating, but hey don't worry I got another 2 chapters completed and they're coming so be prepared :D

Alright I'll cya in the next one

BYEEEEEEEEE