05

^^^ got that pic from Ryland's newest vlog Bcs ummm Yh. 😂 ok back to the story

Andrews POV:
Smiling and blushing at the same time, I kept thinking about what Morgan said earlier. I can't believe she called my giggle adorable. I swear to god I just have the urge to just pull her next to me and press my lips into her lips, hugging her after... I want that... we arrived at the main part of LA, we got out and Morgan went to Garrett and they started taking, Ryland and Shane were also talking in front of them, and I was all the way in the back, walking while looking at the floor.
"Alright squad!" Shane said while turning around to look at us, clapping after.
"I was thinking we should start off by eating first! So I was thinking chipotle?" Added Shane
"I'm down, I'm starving" answered Garrett
"Yh I can go for some chipotle" I hear Morgan reply after Garrett, I agreed to chipotle and we walked to the nearest chipotle
*arriving to the chipotle*
We arrived to the chipotle and i see Morgan walking to the door, I immediately sprinted and opened the door to her, I then hear a thanks and I replied with a your welcome. We got inside and order. We then went to go sit down. Ryland, Morgan, and Shane sat in one side, and me and Garrett sat in the other, i got the spot right across from Morgan, making us face each other. We then ate.
"Ok guys so since today we didn't plan that many things, I want to hear your ideas of what we should do next" I hear Ryland say, taking a bite out of him burrito after.
"Ok ummmmm let's go get a starbies after." I hear Shane answer while on his phone.
"Yeah I could go a Frappuccino." I hear Morgan add, I looked from taking a bite off my burrito and looked at her, she then looked at me, I smiled and she did the same. Her smile gives me this feeling in my stomach that gives me the urge to hug her and kiss her, even tho she might not feel the same way....
We just finished eating and got into the car and went to Starbucks.

OMFGGGG IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORTTTT BUT I GOTS TO POST SOMETHINGGGGGG BUT NOT TO WORRY TMRW I WILL POST, ALARMS READY, REMINDERS MADE, ECTTTT. ok I'll stop typing in caps and ima leave ok cya in the next one

 ok I'll stop typing in caps and ima leave ok cya in the next one