The New Villain

*All Might's thoughts*
All Might Pov
*I look around the room to see all the hero's that have gathered here*
Welcome my fellow heroes, we have gathered here to talk about a serious threat.
"As you all know a villian has recently started his crime spree and has been beating heroes left and right" Said Nedzu
"He nearly roasted me alive" Complained Kamui Woods
"He is very smart to outwit most of us, that is why we must stay vigilant" concluded Nedzu
*He is almost exactly like the taskmaster* All Might thought
(HINT ABOUT SOMETHING TO COME LATER)
"I believe that we need to devise a plan to catch and stop this villain." All Might explained

Meanwhile in another location

Izuku: *sneezes* hmmmm someone must be talking about me I wonder who it is         
Harley: Maybe it's the heroes Mister J.            Izuku: Maybe just maybe they're talking out of fear hahahahahahahah, well lets continue with the plan Harley                            Harley: alright, Mr. J the formula is ready
Izuku: alright now get ready Harley

Timeskip

3rd person Pov

A black van pulls up at a nearby bank.
Men start filling out with one still in the drivers seat
"Lets go boys, the fun has started ahahhahaha." Joker said

Inside the Bank

People were going abiut their everyday business when suddenly the front door was slamed open making everyone look towards it. All anyone heard was "ON THE GROUND NOW" as everyone in the bank got on the ground one man tried to stand up to the robbers "Why should w-" was all that was heard before a bullet was shot into his skull.
"Thats why boyo ahahahaahah." Was heard from the entrance and everyone looked to find the source only to see the joker and his henchmen at the door with a smoking revolver.
"Now who's next? No one? Good." "Alright boys get the cash" YES SIR!" "Some of you come with me to get the present hehe." YES SIR." While Joker's henchmen robbed the bank some also helped him move the present inside.

Meanwhile in another location

Another robbery is happening but it is being lead by Joker's lover/sidekick Harley Quinn
"Come on boys you don't want to make Mista J mad now do you?" NO MAM!" As the henchmen of Joker and Harley robbed the bank some helped move a "present" into the bank the other robbers finished looting the bank. "Now boys tie up the hostages to the presents" both Harley and Joker said as their henchmen tied up the hostages. "Onto the next one!" While driving to the next bank we see the students from U.A walking into the banks to get some money from their accounts (except uraraka) while all the students were talking and getting their money the doors flew open "EVERYONE ON THE GROUND" while the students split up and ran either around the corner or froze on the spot (*cough cough* mineta and kamari) everyone in the bank either complied or one stupid person stood up to fight back they either got gunned down or got their bones crushed by a big wooden mallet (I'll explain Harley's quirk at the end of this chapter) the students of U.A were slightly scared of the villains. "Alright boys get the money the rest of you tie up the hostages and help me bring the "present" in." YES SIR/MAM" while Joker/Harley were gettin the "present" inside the students were divising a plan to take down the villians. "What do we do?" "We have to be smart and take them down without getting hurt." "Sorry couldn't help but here that what did ya say heheahahaha?" All the students froze and looked up only to see Joker/Harley standing over them "Sh--" was all that was heard before Harley slammed her mallet into one of the students whcih was coincidentally kirishima who activated his quirk but still got blown back by the amount of power behind the swing. "Now the fun begins ahahaahahah."

------------------------------------------------------------------
And cut sorry about the wait but because of school and other shit i haven't had the time to update now onto Harley's quirk

Name: Super Strength

Info: user get a huge amount of strength that could almost match All Might

Giveaway: to find out if the user is using the quirk look at their eyes it changes from their eye color to a Blood Red color with tints of black in it.

Drawback: if over used muscles begin to strain and user will be extremly sore the next day.

This is Evtar singing out see ya in the next chapter
As always your feed back and suggestions/info os always gteatly appreciated Bye Bye.