Valentine's Special

Realize this is just because today is Valentines day anyway happy Valentines everyone!

Kurogiri: Tomura, do you know where Toga, Harley, and Joker are?
Tomura: No though they did say something about suprising Joker.
*EXPLOSIONS IN THE BACKGROUND*
Faint screams are heard
Kurogiri: uhhhhh should we check that out?
Tomura: hmmm what? No he'll be fine
Joker comes running out the back screaming "HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE"
Tomura: Yeah he's fine
Kurogiri: I don't think so
Harley and Toga: COME BACK HERE MR. J/JOKER
Joker: Fucking leave me alone!
H&T: NO! WE ARE GOING TO SPEND VALENTINES DAY TOGETHER WEITHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!
Joker: Fuck this shit i'm out

And with that statement Joker ran like hell and burst from the hideout sprint and ran across the city to get away from Harley and Toga. While Joker was sprinting away Toga and Harley were devising a plan to catch Joker.
Toga: What if we call the heroes and ask them for help?
Harley: No after we catch him they'll throw him into jail.
Toga: Hmmmm oh! I know we'll-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What? Thought I was gonna give away their plan? Well you're dead wrong

Joker: I think *huff huff* I lost 'em
Aizawa: What are you doing here Joker?
Joker froze and silence ensued while Aizawa was waiting for an answer all of class 1-A (or A-1) walked out and saw Joker and Aizawa and ran to help him. At the sound of footsteps Aizawa turned around and saw his class looking at him. Then he turned back around.
Aizawa: Well? I'm waiting.
Joker: Three words: Crazy Loving Girls
Aizawa: Do you mean Toga and Harley?
At their names Joker slowly nodded while Aizawa thought about what it meant. Then he realized it today was Valentines Day.
Aizawa: Ah now I understand, well i'll ask you nicely to get off of U.A
Joker: Alrig-
Suddenly an explosion happens in the distance and screaming could be heard from the city.
Aizawa (to class 1-A): Stay here or get All Might or another teacher.
Class 1-A: Yes Sir
With that Class 1-A ran into U.A. to get one of the pro heroes and Aizawa turned to Joker
Aizawa: You coming?
Joker: Yeah, I feel like this is because of Harley and Toga wanting me. While I do like destruction I prefer to be the one destroying things.
Aizawa: All right, lets go.
After the little talk both The Joker and Aizawa/EraserHead ran into the city to stop the destruction. When both of them got to where the destruction was happening they saw A HUGE ORGY, YEAH BABY
Alright thanks for watching the story Deadpool WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO.
What I just made the story a little bit more interesting.
Interesting my ass now get out of my fucking story.
Awwwww is that any way to speak to your dad? What is that I hear *gasping* readers, did Ryan never tell you guys that i'm his dad?
I had no reason to now get out of my story before I kick your ass.
Alright alright i'm going see you around son.
Whatever you fucking say dad now then time to fix the fourth wall and the story.
~~~~~~~One fourth wall fixing later~~~~~~~
When Joker and Aizawa arrived at the scene the saw Toga and Harley in a big fucking tank.
H&T: WE AREN'T GOING TO STOP UNTIL MR. J/JOKER COMES OUT.
Joker: Shit.
Aizawa: Now I understand why you said you were running from them.
Joker: Yeah, but I might have to give myself up for them to stop.
Aizawa: Yeah, well good luck with them.
Joker: I just hope nothing bad happens.
With that Joker is about to walk out from behind the cover that him and Aizawa were hiding behind. But, before he could stop the two girls the pro-hero Kamui Woods jumps down to battle the two girls.
KW: Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way.
While Kamui Woods was talking Harley and Toga were already rushing him.
KW: Hard way it is then.
Kamui used his quirk and tried to trap the girls in the wood but forgot about Harley's Superhuman strength with which she just broke through the wood.
Toga: I wonder what your blood tastes like.
While saying that she was trying to slice Kamui. Eventually she nicked him but all that she hit was wood.
Joker: GIRLS ENOUGH
After Joker shouted that everyone turned to look at him.
H&T: JOKEY/PUDDIN
While shouting their nicknames for Joker they ran at him and jumped on him, forgetting about Harley's superhuman strength which knocked Joker down.
Joker: C'mon girls its time to go home.
With that they rode back to the hideout in the tank and enjoyed their time together.

Fucking hell that took a little bit sorry for being a day late enjoy.