Meeting the L.o.V

We come in to see Joker on the phone with a man named Shigaraki

Joker sighed again agitated with the man child he talking to. "I'll tell you again Shi, I am not going to join you little league of villains I will have an alliance but I ain't joining you now leave me alone."

Shigaraki just kept pestering Joker over and over and over. Joker sighed in exasperation and looked at his surroundings on the outside of the building it looked like a run down apartment and on the inside it looked like a really fancy bar

 Joker sighed in exasperation and looked at his surroundings on the outside of the building it looked like a run down apartment and on the inside it looked like a really fancy bar

Ignore Toga, Shi, Dabi, and Kuro

Joker looked to see if Shi was still ranting and when Shi was done he said, "Now that you're done I have a question." Shi looked at Joker waiting "How the hell did you get such a nice place like this?" Shi merely grinned and said, "Sensei can do many things this was one of them." "Pray tell can I get a word with this "Sensei" of yours?" "I'll see if you can." Shi then left the room to contact this "Sensei" Joker turned to Kuro "Give me a shot of vodka. But before that HEY Harley" Harley perked up at her name getting called "Yes Mista J?" "You want a drink?" "I'll take lemonade." "Aight. You heard the us get us our drinks." While Kuro was getting the drinks he asked, "Are you sure you should get alcohol before meeting with our boss?" "Eh, what he doesn't know won't hurt him." Kuro finished get the drinks and passed them their drinks "Ahhhh the taste of vodka." 

Shi came back into the room and grabbed a TV and put it on the counter of the bar where the TV turned on to static "Shi whats this your love life? ahahahah" "No just listen." Joker finished laughing from his joke and listened very intently to hear a voice that seemed to shake him to his core. "So this is the famous Joker." "Aye Aye Capn'" "I was told that you were a grown man not a child." "I'm not a child I might look like one but I ain't one." (In this I'm making Izu about 18)  Izu could faintly hear some laughter from the other side. "It doesn't matter what interests me more is how you broke out of that asylum Izuku Midoriya and what made you accompany him Miss Harleen Frances Quinzel?" Both Harley and Izuku visibly flinched at that.

Joker was the first to respond to the claim in a very cold dead tone "We don't go by those names anymore and the second question is personal. But why are you questioning us All For One? I think we should be questioning you more than you questioning us." Joker could almost feel AFO physically flinch through the TV "What did you think I didn't do my homework than you might be stupider than I thought. ahahahaha"  Shi was the first to react by launching himself at Izu and trying to kill him while shouting "NOBODY INSULTS SENSEI" Joker was about to strike him with his knife before Kuro stepped in and stopped both attacks by teleporting the attacks away from each other "Now now lets calm down." "Awww I was hoping Mista J would win."  While Harley was sad the fight didn't continue but quickly got over it. AOF even though he couldn't see the fight understood what was happening and quickly changed the subject "Now Joker there was a reason we called you here we understand you are quite intelligent and a skilled chemist, that is why we called you here we have a formula for a drug called trigger, we want you to make the drug and we will reward you handsomely. What do you say to my offer?" "I'll do it on two conditions: First, you provide us with more goons. Second you give us a base of operation with a lab for me to make the chemicals. Those are or options."

AOF took a few second to reply to Joker, "When do you need these demands to be met?" "As soon as you can." "Alright and as a sign of our alliance we will inform you if we get new members or want you to meet someone new." Joker thought for a second, "Alright and tell me if you create any monster you need me to experiment on." Joker then called for Harley and left the bar Joker put up a hood and Harley put on a baseball cap. "Well that went well don't you think Harley?" "I think it went fine Mista J!" "Don't say my name in public H!" "Oh. Right sorry J. Besides when are you gonna accept my love for you!" "I wouldn't call it love I call it borderline obsession, besides you gotta calm down a little H if you don't I might meet another girl and fall in love with her. You need to use your charm and make me fall in love with you." "Alright J! I Promise to make sure you fall in love with me one day and you will accept my love!" Joker merely chuckled and shook his head from side to side, "Whatever you say H whatever you say. Now lets get back to base and get ready for the next heist!" "YEAH!"

END CHAPTER