U.A. Students VS. Joker and Harley

WE'LL START WITH HARLEY AND HER FIGHT THEN THE JOKER AND HIS FIGHT

Flying out of the wall of the bank is Kirishima with his hardening quirk activated
Kirishima: That girl packs a punch, but using a sneak attack is SO NOT MANLY!
Harley: But i'm a woman and sorry but Mr. J wanted this to be a quick job so you'll need to die now. Thanks.
With that Harley tries to run and hit (I'm gonna nickname him Kirish ok.) Kirish with her hammer, but Bakugo comes in and explodes Harley with his quirk while yelling "DIE YOU BITCH" and sends her flying.
Bakugo: Hmph that should be the end of it
Harley: I ain't going out that easily kid Mr. J needs me to do this and i'm going to make sure not to fail him.
Harley said all of this while climbing out of the rubble and grabbing her hammer.
After grabbing her hammer she ran at Mineta who was to busy trying to look at Harley's boobs to see that she was about to hit him. Luckily for Mineta his classmates were paying attention and grabbed him before he got hit. Todokori (sorry if I spelled it wrong) made an ice wall so everyone could re-group and make a plan but that was shut down by Harley breaking down the ice wall.
Bakugo: HOW STRONG IS THIS BITCH?
Harley: Now is that anyway to speak to a lady? Hehe
While saying this Harley backed away from the fight which made all of the U.A. students confused.
Harley: Looks like you all fell into my trap.
Hearing this all the U.A. students where confused until they looked above them and saw a cage that was dropping onto them.
Harley: Now why don't you sit pretty and wait for the heroes.
After saying that Harley walked out of the bank, got in the van and drove back to her base.

Meanwhile with Joker

Joker: AHAHAHAAHAHAAHAH YOU KIDS THINK YOU CAN FIGHT ME?
While Joker was laughing at the students the students were trying to think of a plan to beat him. Toru tryed to sneak attack Joker but Joker dodged her attack and hit her back to her friends. Fumikage used Dark Shadow to catch her and try to attack Joker but Joker being the Smart and Slippery person he is he dodges all of Dark Shadow's attack and hits him back. Hanta being smart tried to wrap Joker up with his tape but Joker made quick work of the tape with his razor sharp throwing cards. Koda couldn't really do anything because there were no animals nearby.
Shinso: Do you really think you're going to win, villian?
Joker: Of course I do I seem to be winning by the looks on your faces ahahaahaahah.
Shinso: muttering what? My quirk should've worked.
Joker: Ah yes, the mind controlling Shinso you see there's a reason why you can't control me. My mind is broken beyond repair and when your mind is broken nothing NOTHING! Can contol me.
After hearing that that the students tried to think of another plan while dodging Joker's razor sharp cards. Momo had already made an escape plan by creating flashbangs and smoke grenades to help cover the escape.
Momo: EVERYONE RUN!
Momo threw her flashbangs and smoke grenades to help her classmates escape.
Joker: THEY ALL RUN BUT IT'S ALL TO LATE AHAHAHAHAAH.
While the students where running away Joker got a call on his phone.
Joker: Yessssssssss?
???: Are you coming to the specified address?
Joker: Yeah yeah i'm coming you big baby.
?

??: You better come otherwise we will hunt you down.
Joker than hung up the phone to realize that the police and hero were getting close and took that as his que to leave
Joker: C'mon boys its time to leave!
After everyone had gotten into the van they drove away from the bank just as the heroes were arriving.
While Joker and his goons were driving back to base, the heroes arrive to see gas canisters with hostages and screens attached. Suddenly the screens light up and you can see the Joker's face on the screen.
Joker: Hello heroes nice to see you all, now you are probably wondering what the canisters contain. The canisters contain a very venomous toxin that will kill all that come into contact with it, I recommend that you heroes come and get all of the hostages from the canisters and leave the bank before the canisters go off and coat this entire place in toxins from head to toe. Be aware that there are 20 canisters with hostages strapped to them and you only have 10 minutes to get all of the hostages or else they will die. Ahaahhahaahahahaah
Hearing this all of the heroes rushed to find the canisters and hostages while Joker left the computer screen after destroying it.
Joker: Now to make that call.

~At another Location~

Joker: You called.... Shigaraki?