Captured!

You weren't quite sure how it had happened. One moment, you were flying towards Cape Suzette with the rest of the crew in the cargo plane you flew, and the next, you were imprisoned, tied up, gagged, and blindfolded. You could hear footsteps, and people talking all around you. You couldn't make out what they were saying, but they didn't sound friendly. Finally, a voice broke through them all.

"You have captured one? Why? We have their treasure! We do not need the new mouth to be feeding!" It sounded like a Spanish, or Mexican voice, but it was hard to forget. It reminded you of that Jaime Camil guy from that Broadway show you'd seen a while back. You weren't sure why this voice reminded you of Broadway, or Jaime Camil, but it was definitely an odd leap in thought.

Heavy boots were heard coming towards you. You were scared. The terrifying nose of a sword being drawn from its sheath was heard, before the sudden 'vwoof' of an object cutting through the air at some speed was heard.

Wait. You weren't dead? You tried to move. Your feet were free, but your hands were still bound behind you. With another 'vwoof', your arms were suddenly free, though hands were placed upon your shoulders. "Please be excusing the treatment of my crew. They are not the brightest knife in the shed." The blindfold came off, gag removed soon after, revealing a tall red wolf standing before you.

He looked to you with a smirk. You knew exactly who this was from the wanted posters. It was Don Karnage, captain of the feared Sky Pirates!

"What is with the looks of shock? You know who I am, yes? It is I, Don Karnage! You have been taken as the prisoner aboard the Iron Vulture! ..Though, I did not order this. I would have simply let you fall with your plane." He looked to you in silence, arching a brow. "The door to do the dumping of you is jammed, however, after a nasty run-in with some ducks, so, you are being stuck here."

Was it truly being a prisoner if the crew of the craft were stuck too?