The Kiss that Sealed It

Food was placed out before everyone, Don looking to you all the while. The meal before you was quite generous, a good amount of food upon your plate. You decided to be patient, and wait until Don began to eat to dig in yourself, though you made sure to keep a simple pace. You didn't want to look like some savage, especially when death was still so close.

Don, then, did something you hadn't expected. He went around the table, and whispered something directly into your ear. "Do not be worrying, my fair prisoner.. I have ordered my men to not attack you. Please do feel safety here.." He almost sounded desperate. You looked to him, a tad surprised. He'd ordered his men to not show aggression to a prisoner.

Don looked into your eyes, his own revealing just how worried he was. He was.. worried about you? Why? You were his prisoner! Why was he worried about your well-being, and asking you to be comfortable here?! He then gently brought a hand under your chin, bringing his lips to yours suddenly, pressing them to your own. Something in you.. didn't want to pull away.

Don pulled away after a brief moment. It had all happened rather quickly, though now that you knew Don Karnage himself was into you, you were safer. The Captain was going to protect you.

Karnage returned to his seat, and to his meal, playing off the kiss as if nothing had happened, though the crew had reacted with some cheers and shouting. A single glare from the Captain seemed to shut them up.

Karnage seemed to care about you quite a bit. "Also.. (Y/N). You will not be sleeping with the cargo anymore. You shall be presented with the real place to be sleeping." stated Don in a serious tone. He meant it. You were.. his prisoner, right? Why was he giving you the lap of luxury?

Wait. That kiss. Don didn't just care for you. That longing in his eyes. How kind he'd been to you! He was in love with you! You had a few options here. Break the man's heart and try to flee with this newfound freedom, play around with him and see what you could make him do.. or..

Or..

Something in you had twisted. Something about Don's attitude toward you. Unlike the others, he'd never shown you any sort of aggression. He'd never been mean or rude to you. He'd been kind and considerate toward you, giving you the same luxuries he had. You weren't going to play with his heart like some massive jerk. Besides..

Something in you was starting to find Karnage rather attractive.