Some "Alone" Time with Don

Don had left after freeing you from your bindings, but had left the door locked. You could freely walk around the room you were left in, still in your flightsuit, which had your name on it, of course. You feared for the rest of your flight-crew. Had they made it out? You leaned against the wall, letting out a long sigh as you slid down the wall into a sitting position.

Suddenly, the doorknob wiggled! You stood up, ready to spring out of here if you could. If you could get a parachute, you could easily radio your position to local.. No. No, you couldn't. Your radio was gone. The only escape, the hangar door, was jammed shut. Whoever this was, however, wasn't going to get the warmest welcome from you!

Thats all you could do. You could only be a irritable towards these people, because they might actually kill you if you were too rowdy, or tried to escape. They could outright kill you for no reason, and they'd get away with it! They were pirates, not politicians!

You glared at the door, stopping a weaker looking canine. He was a dirty brown with some chestnut brown accents, with an eyepatch covering his right eye. Fingerless gloves were on both of his hands. He wore a blue vest with a fluffy collar, a thick leather belt, and jeans. Around his neck were some dog-tags. Luckily, you didn't recognize the name on them.

He looked to you for a moment. "The Captain's requested you be brought to the galley." You rolled your eyes quietly. "Fine. Take me to him, then." The eyepatch-wearing canine nodded. "Right this way, and don't you run off." You didn't see a point in running off. You were dead no matter what! You followed behind this pirate, trying not to make eye-contact with anybody else along the way.

After what seemed like an eternity, you were finally in the galley, your guide leaving you behind. You were now alone in a room.. with Don Karnage. The red wolf looked across the galley, giving a confident smirk as he spotted you. "Ah, it is my prisoner." He approached you, his sword immediately seen missing. He wasn't armed! If things went south, you could try to fight your way out.

But then Don spoke. "I apologize for the long wait in the cargo hold. We had nowhere else we could be holding you." He gave an odd movement of his brow, before saying something that made your skin crawl. "Except maybe within my arms."

Was he.. flirting with you? He looked to you, seeing how you reacted, but you weren't quite sure how. "Ah. You are the, uh.. the shy one, yes? This is okay. After the next meal, I shall be bringing you back to my chamber. This sounds good, yes-no?" Don's.. chamber? His bedroom?!