You & Don

Here you were, all dressed up, going to meet the man who'd shot down your plane, stolen your cargo, and locked you in a cargo hold for some time. You were starting to put things together. Don Karnage, after making off with your plane's cargo, and imprisoning you, had for some reason begun to show feelings towards you, and was acting on them.. 

You remembered a psychology book you read once, thinking that this was called.. 'lima syndrome', or something. Or, maybe.. Were you beginning to have feelings for him? You had a moment to think about that as you walked to the hangar. 

Don Karnage stood there, the hangar door wide open, the sun outlining his form. 

He stood there, proudly looking to the horizon. The doors were wide open. You could easily grab a parachute on the wall and go for broke.. Don turned, spotting you, a soft smile coming across his lips. 

"Ah.. There you are, my so-called 'prisoner'." He turned fully, revealing something in his hands.. It looked like a coat. It was an exact copy of the one he wore, neatly folded and clean. Below it was a pair of light blue pants, clean boots atop them. An exact copy of what he was currently wearing.

"Come. I have a gift for you. And an offer. Neither of which is death. I have already ordered that you not be harmed." 

You approached, Don's smile remaining. As you stood before him, he extended his arms, gesturing with his head to the clothing. "..These pieces of clothing. They are some of my.. older articles. They do not fit me, but, based on what clothing you had when you came, these should fit you perfectly!" 

You took the clothes, Don leaning forward as you took them. You didn't move, letting him press his lips to your own. He held that for a while, before pulling away. "You go slip into that, yes? We shall talk at breakfast. It will be quite special."

Don then stepped to your side, and whispered in your ear. "I shall go to your room in roughly.. ten minutes. We shall talk about things.. I know you are not very sure about this." He rubbed at your shoulder a bit, before stepping away, and walking off to attend to whatever he needed to be doing.

You did as asked, carrying the bundle of clothes upstairs, and back to the bedroom you'd been 'assigned' to. You stepped inside, closed the door, and laid out the clothing atop the bed. 

A sigh escaped you as you stripped down, and began to put on the clothes provided.

Holy hell, these fit perfectly..

You slipped on the pants, then a nice, clean undershirt. The boots were perfectly-sized.. Then, came the coat. An odd peacoat, or was it a naval officer's coat? You didn't quite know the difference.

It was an odd fit at first, but once you got it on and buttoned it, it all fit. You could move your arms freely, and it was definitely a decent feeling fabric.. 

You looked in the mirror, finding yourself dressed like one of the most feared pirates of the air.

..And, damn did you rock the look.