Part 1

As you nervously drove to your new job, you began to ask yourself questions. Questions like, "What have I gotten myself into?"
You signed up to be a beginning assistant at a dig site in the dinosaur-filled state of Montana. You grew up in the state and had been obsessed with dinosaurs ever since you were in kindergarten
Finally, you pulled up and peered through your front window at the
dig site. You saw a few people scattered about observing specimens and digging.
Taking a deep breath, you parked your car and got out to begin. Walking down to the site, you saw a man and woman talking and looking at something together.
"Um excuse me, where is Ellie Sattler?" You questioned cautiously.
The woman turned around and gave you a kind smile. She had blonde hair and bright blue eyes and seemed very friendly.
"Hi there! Are you the new intern working with us? I'm Doctor Ellie Sattler. It'll be wonderful to have you with us," she said, shaking your hand.
"Hi, yes, it's nice to meet you!" You said, still processing all that she said.
The man turned you to and gave you a half smile. He had brown hair and looked like a true paleontologist, complete with a bandana and Panama fedora.
"Hello, Miss, I'm Doctor Alan Grant. We're glad to have you here with us," he said, giving you the same half smile.
    You smiled back shyly. "Thank you, Dr Grant. And you too, Dr Sattler. So, what will I be doing here?" you asked, hoping you didn't seem too forward.
    "Well today's actually pretty special, because we've just now unearthed a fully complete velociraptor skeleton," Dr Sattler said, shielding her eyes against the relentless Montana sun.
Your eyes lit up as she spoke. A fully fossilized velociraptor? You'd never heard of such a thing!
As the paleontologist and paleobotanist led you to the dig site, you saw a helicopter descending from the summer sky and landing on the ground, blowing dust everywhere and creating quite a disturbance. What in the world??? A helicopter???
Dr Grant and Dr Sattler ran towards the helicopter yelling at the pilot to shut it down. The dust was covering the newly uncovered skeleton, and the dig site workers were not happy about it.
As the two doctors ran, you followed close behind, wondering what was going on. When Dr Grant approached the helicopter, the pilot shook his head and pointed a trailer house. You guessed that some workers stayed there while digging at this site.
The three of you went into the trailer to find an elderly man dressed in white digging through a small fridge.
"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" Dr Grant questioned, obviously angry about this sudden and rude arrival.
     The man turned around with the bottle and popped the cork off. Dr Grant ducked as the alcohol spewed out.  
      "Hey! We were saving that!" 
     The man gave him a hearty smile. "Oh, for today I guarantee it," he replied.
      "John Hammond," the man said, shaking Dr Grant's dust-covered hand. "I'm so excited to finally be meeting you, Dr Grant."
     A look of realization crossed over Grant's face. John Hammond then turned to you.
     "Hello there, young lady. I would formally introduce myself, but I'm afraid I can only be here for a short while," he said, shaking your hand.
Suddenly, the door opened and Ms Sattler walked in, obviously angry. "Okay, who's the jerk?" She asked, lookin around the trailer.
"Dr Sattler, this is John Hammond," Grant explained, leading her inside.
     Mr Hammond then proceeded to greet Ellie excitedly and she quickly apologized.
     "I'm going to cut to the chase if you all don't mind. I own and island. I've been setting up a sort of biological theme park, if you will," he explained. "I would love for you to come and endorse it. Your trip down to the park would be completely taken care of by me if you decide to come.I could use a paleobotanist and a rookie paleontologist as well," Mr Hammond said, nodding to you and Dr Sattler.
     Dr Grant and Sattler exchanged unsure looks.
     "Well, the thing is, Mr Hammond... We're very busy and to suddenly leave..."
    "I would be glad to fund your dig site for another three years," Hammond said, raising an eyebrow.
     Dr Grant stopped and exchanged glances with you and Ellie, smiling.
     "Where's the plane?"
                                     ...

Wow that was a very long chapter I'm sorry to say that most chapter won't be as long as that one was cause whew that took like three weeks. Sorry if some things aren't accurate, I'm trying to shape this around the original story as best I can! Thanks for reading!