#1 Darkness

Walking through the halls, a young girl walked in the sidelines. It's a typical scenario in schools and no one can see anything wrong OK mg with it. Except that the young girl seems to be avoiding everyone.

"Hey Jeanes! Go to the office building! Ms. Rosa called you, see you later!" a student, her classmate, who was running in the hallway said then left her without turning his back.

A few seconds later, a group of boys came running after him.

"Hurry guys! Hey! Robert! You shithead! You're the one who's in charge of cleaning today! Don't run!" another guy yelled while still running in the hallway.

The other two boys in his tail were grumbling as they yelled Robert's name repeatedly to make him stop.

The young girl, Jeanes, lifted her head and casted a look at the group of boys before shaking her head. The scenario is commonly seen in any school.

Jeanes lifted her feet and began changing directions. She was supposed to go to the library since its her duty to help there, she's a scholar in their school after all.

Taking a look at the building know front of her, Jeanes was about to enter when their homeroom teacher appeared.

"Oh Mizuki! It's great that you're here, I need you to go and tutor Mr. Feiuol, he failed another subject and he specifically told me that he wants you to tutor him. I think it's a great idea since you two are friends, can you do it?" Ms. Rosa said in a rapid pace, her voice full of hope and the girl can even see her eyes begging.

She sighs, her bestfriend is really a trouble maker. She nods and the teacher immediately squeezed her hands in gratefulness. No teacher could ever handle her bestfriend.

Mizuki Leane Jeanes, a 16 year old student, and a loner type girl. Her only friend is Hiryuu Flare Feiuol. He's her savior, protector and her bestfriend, he's also someone she really love.

Since it's friday, she could go and teach him tomorrow. Tutoring for weekends can be very convenient, not only for her friend but also for her.

After finishing her tasks in the library, Mizuki started walking back to her Aunt's place.

Mizuki was orphaned at the age of eight, ever since they died, she have been living together with her Aunt's family. Since there was someone who could take care of her, she wasn't sent to orphanage. Mizuki would prefer to be sent to an orphanage though.

Mizuki have been living like a maid in her Aunt's mansion. They like to order her around, she was even beaten without a cause and she was starved from time to time as punishment.

Though that's how her life goes on, she live her life to the fullest. Taking care of her studies, she gave her best to be in the top and earn a spot for scholarships.

Even though she's one of the most outstanding students in their school, most of the students bully her because of her closeness to Hiryuu. Hiryuu is a popular boy, someone like an idol in their school. A handsome face, kind and cool personality, athletic body and even though his grades are not that great, he's a dream boy in their school.

Currently, it's five pm, the class ended thirty minutes ago. She's walking to the mansion as she recall all her chores once she arrived.

When she arrived in that mansion, she immediately took out a maid's uniform and used it. Cleaning some places that she was assigned to, washing some curtains, dusting the displays and cleaning the owner's rooms.

While washing the dishes in the kitchen, a screeching shout was heard throughout the mansion.

"Kyyyaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!" a long, irritating loud shout of Clare, she's the daughter of her uncle and aunt, basically she's her cousin.