Prologue

Love

What exactly is love?

What will love give you?

Happiness?

Or Pain?

Death

It is known as the end of the life of a person.

Destiny

Events that will necessarily happen to a particular person or thing in the future.

Can they prevent that?

Fate

The development of events beyond a person's control or regarded as determined by a supernatural power.

Can anyone go against fate?

From the start to end, love never gave them happiness for long.

It only gave them torture, pain, sadness, hatred, jealousy... what else? Maybe death too.

Suffering from this endless torment. Will they give up? Or would they fight against this three? Death, Destiny and Fate.

Two souls who got tangled in red threads of fate... Getting mixed up with the other's life will give them endless pain... Or maybe they are the ones who made their life full of pain?

This is the story of a foolish couple who only lead themself into endless torment. This is their journey to the endless path of darkness.

In any path of darkness, there always comes a light in end. Will they see that light, or will they get stuck in the middle and never come to see it?

This is the story of a couple who will endlessly get tortured by the name of love...

Loving Only You For Eternity