Officialy His PT.1

The party was in full swing. Hamburgers, hot dogs, and sausages were being cooked, wine, champagne, and kool-aid were being served, and everyone was having a good time. The children ran around laughing and playing. Some mothers from The Crimson Moon pack had allowed their children to make the journey. Those children mingled with children of Silver Lake.
     The Alphas signed a peace treaty, and were now talking about future plans. Sera was upstairs getting ready. Well, she was supposed to be getting ready. She was so nervous she couldn't bring herself to move. How did one prepare to get marked by the most powerful werewolf to walk the earth?

 How did one prepare to get marked by the most powerful werewolf to walk the earth?    

      Marissa had opted for a more "party girl" vibe. Her hair was left alone, with nothing but a red streak.

 Her hair was left alone, with nothing but a red streak

     Marissa linked their arms and lead Sera outside

     Marissa linked their arms and lead Sera outside. Many people congratulated her, Sarah and her crew were no where to be seen as they'd been banished.
    They walked to the stage where everyone was gathering. Mace stood of to the side, talking to Bash. Next to Bash was a girl that only reached up to his collarbone. Her light brown hair hung down to her waist, she was turned away from them so they couldn't see her eyes. Considering her posture, Sera guessed she was his mate. Her head rested on his shoulder, angling her body towards his. His arm was wrapped around her waist while hers were wrapped around a little girl.
     Sera looked around and saw many wolves from Mace's pack looking at her. Suddenly a little girl ran up to her. She stopped a couple feet from her and looked down. In her hands was a bouquet of lilies. "hello Luna. My name is Callie. I picked these flowers for you." she said in a quiet voice, extending the flowers. Sara smiled, then took a step forward and knelt so she could see the little girl's eyes. Wolves from Mace's pack gasped, but she paid them no mind. She took the flowers then raised the little girl's head. "the flowers are beautiful, thank you Callie. But please call me Sera."
     The little girl blinked then smiled. She nodded then ran back to who Sera presumed were her parents. "That was sweet, but your new pack looks a little disturbed at your actions." Marissa stated. Sera looked around at the confused faces. Mace appeared by her side and she jumped, not knowing he was there. "Love, did you just kneel before a child?" he growled. Sera nodded and Mace quirked an eyebrow. "Marissa, could I have a moment alone with my mate?". Marissa nodded and nodded her head, releasing Sera's arm. She walked off, headed towards the makeshift bar.
     Sera turned to Mace, afraid she'd done something wrong. "love, in my pack, kneeling is a form of submission. It is regarded as something lower ranking wolves do to higher ranking wolves. They are all...confused as to why you knelt to a child." he said. "in this pack kneeling is a way to show submission? It's a harmless act, as opposed to baring our neck or bowing." Clara
noted. "You didn't do anything wrong Sera, our pack is just stunned at your action." he spoke softly. "Well, she was just a child. I wanted to show her I wasn't a threat. I wanted to show her that just because of my association to you didn't mean she had to be formal. I want to earn their respect my own way. I don't want to use our bond to make them feel any obligation to me. "she explained. Pride and love bloomed in his eyes and echoed across the bond between them. It hit her in waves, the depth of love he felt for her.
     He pulled her to him in a hug. "You're amazing." he murmured into her ear. She blushed, but hugged him back. Alpha Jace approached them, causing the two to pull apart, "It's time. Are you ready Sera?".  She bit her bottom lip nervously, fear coursing through her.  Instinctively, Mace reached for her hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.  She glanced down at their joined hands, then looked up into his eyes. She wasn't naive, she knew Marking was painful. As she looked into his eyes, she saw many emotions. she saw love, pride, and joy. She felt every ounce of love he held for her through the mate bond. It flowed into her, calming her, encouraging her.  With a new found confidence she'd never had before, she turned to Alpha Jace and nodded.

OMG I AM SO SORRY. I FEEL LIKE A HORRIBLE PERSON FOR NOT POSTING FOR SO LONG. It hasnt been easy for awhile, and i had writers block, and i kinda broke my glasses recently so its really hard to see right now so dont be surprised if there is a lot of mistakes.  i promise this will not happen again.