Part 3 - Secrets

Ashley's POV

Mark had everyone back over to discuss what happened yesterday. I sat nervously, not wanting to speak of what happened after I'd looked in the mirror like I was calling out for Bloody Mary.

"Last night, in the mirror, I seen Dark." Mark began. Everyone agreed, saying they'd seen their other half as well. I kept my head down, unsure if I should reveal what I discovered.

"On different news, someone was murdered near my hotel last night." Sean said. My ears rang as an image flashed through my brain.

"Hey, Amy, can I have a pencil and papers? Lots of paper?" I asked sweetly. She went to go get it.

"Why do you need paper?" Ethan asked curiously. Amy came back a moment later. I quickly drew what I had seen. There was two pictures. One of Anti killing someone and one of Dark in the mirror.

(Couldn't find a pic for the murder)

"How did you come up with this?" Sean asked cautiously

"I seen it." I admitted. "Same thing I did with my outfit and name. Images flash through my head and I'm able to remember and draw them."

"How would you know my mirror broke?" Mark inquired. I shrugged.

"I..... I don't know anything more than you guys do." I told them honestly.

"You know, out of everyone, you seem the most calm right now. Sean possibly killed someone and you're sitting there worried about your ability to see things." Felix rambled accusingly. I grit my teeth, the ringing coming back. Only difference from the last times, my back hurt as well. My eyes stung a bit. I blinked a few times.

"Sean didn't kill anyone. It was Anti." I corrected Felix with a growl.

"Hey, now, we're all on edge and we need to relax." Mark said. I took a deep breath. "Is anyone feeling anything similar to what you did when you first changed?" I didn't speak up, not wanting the criticism. "That's good. Let's continue being ourselves. If anything goes wrong, call for another meeting. We can't tell our viewers."

~

Amy and Kathryn came to us with food. I took a bite. The good tasted bland and disgusting. I cringed, but finished it anyway.

Ethan came and sat next to me, eating his own food. "Have you seen anything else besides what you've told us?" He asked. I could see the curiousness in his eyes. I shook my head.

"Nothing serious. Once, in high school, I seen the test answers." I replied. Ethan chuckled at my response.

"Wow. How long have you been able to do it?"

"For as long as I can remember. Though, I didn't see this happening. And, I've never seen happy things. They were either useful of sad." Ethan looked at me in confusion. My ears started ringing again. I looked around in alarm, standing from my spot. "I will be right back." I muttered. I went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. I could see my wings that shouldn't be there. My eyes are bloody red and I have fangs instead of canines. My dress is in the mirror, but not on my actual body. Much like my wings. A knock came on the door.

"Are you decent?" Ethan's voice asked. I let him into the bathroom. I faced away from the mirror. "Wow. I can see your dark, winged, evil backside. And your dress." I looked back slightly to see Ethan's dark side in my reflection. "Sorry, I had to make sure you're okay."

"You're fine, Ethan." My phone beeped. I dug it from my back pocket and examined the screen. Mark had sent a video of Jack's newest YT Vid. I clicked play with Ethan watching over my shoulder.

Jack's voice is normal, but his web cam is displaying Anti through a glitch every once in awhile. I watched curiously.

"They show up when we're in a reflection or picture of ourselves. Ethan, it's selfie time." I said.

"Okay....." Ethan trailed off. I turned on my camera and held it before us. We both smiled cheekily. The image now is good. I took the picture then went to my gallery. Our smiles turned sinister and evil like, the image becoming that of the mirror. I sent it back to Mark with an alert. "This is weird." Ethan mumbled, staring at the picture.

"Yeah, it is." Mark sent me a text back, Ethan's phone dinging as well.

Meeting. Now.
-Mark

Ethan and I hurried to the conference room where everyone was waiting. Mark showed everyone the selfie Ethan and I took.

"Again, she's the one figuring a lot of this out and she's the most calm about it!" Felix outraged. I took a deep breath, staring at the table. "How can we trust someone like that!? For all we know, she could be behind all this!" I felt a low growl rumbling in the back of my throat. "She could be worse of a monster than all of us!" I felt the fangs come back as I growled. In one swift motion, I was up on my feet with Felix pressed against a wall and my hand on his neck.

"Ashley!" I heard Ethan shout.

"You need to shut your mouth." I growled to Felix. I felt people grab my arms, trying to pull me back. I dropped him, returning back to normal. "Oh, fuck."

That's part three! Someone has a temper!

Peace.
Love.
Out.