Chapter 14

Jason had been missing for 4 months since then. Bruce, Dick, Babs, heck, even Helena tried tracking him down. With no luck, just perfect. Dick doesn't know what to do, even Damian had showed interest in what Nightwings relationship with Red Hood was.

This incident occurred when Dick was going to his favourite coffee shop down the street from his apartment. And when he walked in, he was surprised to see a fully dressed Jason Todd with his hair slicked back. And heck, he looked so much... better.

"Jay?" Jason's once calm demeanor had snapped and then he was looking at Dick, almost wistfully.

"Pretty bird." He greeted, a small smile grazing his plush lips and eyes crinkling at the corner as he did. Dick smiled back.

Jason knew Dick, he was too selfless to cause a scene at a public area no matter how upset or angry he might've been. So here he was, standing there looking like he's seen an angel. Which Jason fucking knew Dick thought of him.

Dick was on him and slowly circled his arms around Jason's torso, almost like Jason would pull back and snarl, like he did when he was younger. When he saw Jason didn't pull back, he squeezed tighter and buried his head in the crook of Jason's neck.

Jason did what he could, and hugged back. It lasted for a good 16 seconds before Jason pulled back, which Dick knew was a sign to put some distance between them and gestured to the table near the door, which was supposed to be for couples.

"Wanna sit?"

Well why the fuck not?