Epilogue

You already know who it is!
Welp, that's the end of this story, and I really hope you enjoyed it.
And I'm going to make a sequel as soon as I can, if you guys want.
So comment and vote.

*******

"You know Jay, we should have a movie night. Alone." He looks at the sleeping baby in the crib in their shared house. Jason raises an eyebrow "Tell me how Dickie, we can't leave Jack alone either." He counters and Dick sighs and fiddles with Jason's hair which he just washed.

"We could ask Hel... She adores Jack." He says, pouting at his husband. Jason lets out a breathy laugh "Are you sure you're the oldest in the household." They are at the moment, lounging in their room. They can't go on petrol together because of Jack. So they went on break for a while.

Jason hums and hauls Dick off him and picks up their now awake son, Jason pecks his cheek and Jack coos, grabbing at Jason's hair and the man grumbles "What is with both of you and my hair?" Dick laughs.

"It's so soft." Dick says, smiling and Jason rolls his eyes and looks back at Jack who looked back at him with curious hazel brown eyes "You OK with that little man? Staying with Aunt Helena?" Jack seemed to perk up at the mention of his aunt and he almost fell out of Jason's arms with his squirming.

"I'll take that as a yes." Jason brings him back to their bed and Jack is between both his dad's when he closes his eyes again, fisting both of their clothes in his little fists. Dick curls his hand over his son and pecks his forehead in a very motherly way.

"So? Movie night? It's been so long since we... you know." Yeah Jason understood and nods, rolling over so he was facing his husband and son "Sure, lemmie call Hel and we'll check in on that."

But the three ended up asleep before that.

And Jason was happier than he'd been in years. Now it was his family. And he had the right to call them that. Just Dick, Jack and himself. So he's going to cherish it. As long as he can.