Chapter 02

*this chapter is kind of edited

*this chapter is kind of edited. kind of not. I will fully edit it when I am free. thanks. enjoy!*

•••

❝You will always be the girl, he wished he had kept.❞ -Unknown

•••

Juliet's POV.

"I am sorry--so sorry--I didn't mean to--I was just walking to the loo and bam I stumbled onto you--"

He cut me with a dark huff and grumbled, "Shut up. You talk too much, it's giving me a headache."

God, even his voice was such a melodious sound.

I instantly shut my big mouth with a frown. I knew I talked a lot but he didn't need to be rude about that.

He removed his arms from around me making me suddenly realize the intimate position we were in. He rolled his greyish orbs, turning to leave.

"Hey, at least tell me your name?" I yelled after him.

He didn't even turn back as he kept walking and said, "You don't need to know."

I was left gaping at his disappearing back, shocked at the blatant rudeness.

What a jerk!

---

I ended up leaving the club by calling a cab as soon as I was done peeing. I woke up the next morning with a very strong hangover. The pain in my head was killing me.

I sat on the bed with a groan, my feet dangling and searching for my slippers on the floor frantically. When I finally found the pair, I stood and walked to the washroom, yawning. Half awake, half asleep.

After doing my daily routine and taking a shower to get me completely awake, I changed into a crop top and jean shorts.

I decided to head out for breakfast as I didn't feel in the mood to cook.

I drove to a small breakfast diner which served really good pancakes and parked in between 2 cars, getting out and clicking the lock into place.

Upon opening the door, a bell chimed signaling my arrival. Some heads turned towards me, some continued eating and chattering.

I sat on a vacant table of 2, after ordering myself a plate of pancakes and coffee. I was scrolling through my phone when I heard a harsh slam coming from the front door and several men clad in black, holding guns rushed in pushing screaming people out of the diner.

My heart started beating rapidly as I struggled to make sense of the situation, my eyes frantically scanning the scene.

One of the men seemed to notice that I was not moving and yelled at me very rudely to get out. I scrambled to my feet, breakfast long forgotten when I caught the eye of one of the members.