Chapter- 07

*mildly edited

*mildly edited. please point out mistakes*

•••

I never want to stop making memories with you.- Pierre Alex Jeanty.

•••

Juliet's POV

I wake up with almost a dull ache in my chest. I don't know why. Well, I do have an idea of why but I will absolutely not ponder over it. I won't ponder over the fact that Killian's absence is making me feel...lonely.

Just then a knock resonates on the door of my maid room, "Juliet wake up! Sir Killian is here and he demands to see you." I shoot out of bed in record speed not caring about the fact that I probably disarranged a vein or two.

"I am coming!" I shout to her as I rush towards the bathroom. I haven't even taken a shower yet, let alone brush my teeth.
---

I stand outside Killian's office, my nerves getting the best of me. I want to run away but also run right his way. It is such a stupid feeling I can't even comprehend the concept of it.

I knock on his door and wait for an answer but I don't get one. I knock again and hear a groan. My heart stops, is he having...sex with a girl? But I don't hear any girlish noises, just a grunt of his.

I push open the door suddenly worried and see Killian on the floor clutching his waist. Oh my God, he is hurt.

"Are you okay?" I ask, concern lacing my voice as I rushed to his aid.

"Fuck, get out!" He yells but is cut off by his own grunt of pain.

"I will not until you tell what happened. Are you okay, Killian?"

"I don't fucking answer to you." He grits out bitterly and I ignore his words.

His hands shift on his waist and I catch sight of the bloody wound on the left of his waist. It looked to be a fresh wound but it didn't ooze blood in large amounts so I assumed it was okay. I looked around for a first aid kit but didn't see one. I was about to leave the room to call for help but Killian pointed to a door in his office,

"It's in there." He muttered out still sounding reluctant.

I walked into the room, noticing it was a medium-sized washroom. There was a first aid kit in one of the glass cupboards attached to the wall. I grabbed it and hurried back to Killian's side, swatting his hand away from the wound.

I lifted his shirt up, noticing it was a stitched wound that had somehow split open along the sides. I removed the dressing on it that was now red and barely remained on the wound. I quickly went to the bathroom and washed my hands. When I came back and sat beside Killian, he addressed me with a look I could only describe as wariness.

I ignored it and grabbed some saline solution from the kit and soaked a gauze in it,  using it to gently clean the dried blood and residue on the wound. Killian barely made a sound as I patted the gauze on his skin. I looked up at him and his eyes had now lost the wary look, instead stared at me with a light shining in them.