Epilogue

Jacque's POV

It was in the middle of the night, I was sitting in my cell staring at the ceiling. I heard some foot steps becoming louder until it stopped right in front of my door. Once it opened I was blinded by the light I squint up to see my father & the chancellor Jaha.

"Greetings Father.." I spat.

"Jacqueline.. Still mad as usual." he sighed

"You me to come with us for a minute Jaque." Jaha said.

I groaned and stood up I walked out with them shoving my father during the process. We reached my dad's office.

"Please take a seat." My dad said gesturing to the seats in from of his desk. Jaha stood next to the entrance. I sat down being cautious. Why would he lock me up after 2 years in this hell hole than just talk to me out of the blue.

"I missed yo-"

AW.HELL.NO

"CUT THE CRAP MARCUS. WHAT THE FUCK DO WANT FROM ME"

I heard Jaha chuckle from behind.
"Wow aren't you a lil ball of fire."

"I know you might still be mad at me but I just wanna tell you something."

After I calmed abit " Well what is it?" I asked crossing my arms & puffing my bangs away.

"Well since you've been um.. Locked in there for awhile. You must not know the problem were having.." My dad began.

"What? You mean the 100? I've heard the guards gossip about it. Something about needing 100 people to do something or whatever."

"Yes our problem is that we're losing our air supply is rapidly decreasing & well we are sending 100 delinquents down to earth a generation early."

"Are you serious... COOL. i'll be going down to earth?!"

"No." He said plainly

Wait. What.

"What do you mean?" I said

"I said no you'll be the only delinquent not going because even if you're a criminal you're still my daughter"

"YEAH a daughter you left in a cell for 2 YEARS!" i yelled.

"This it it end of discussion. You are able to go back to your old room."

I was speechless so I just did what I thought I had to do. I stood up flipped him off & stomped to my old room. I was so mad I didn't realize I bumped into somebody.

"Sorry.."

Wait.
I looked up & saw an old friend of mine..

:o cliffy.
Anywhore I don't really care if ppl don't read my fanfic i just felt like writing it mkay bye!

I don't know 「 CW The 100 Jasper Jordan Love Story 」जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें