Chapter 1

Recap:

I looked up & saw an old friend of mine.

~

"BELLAMY!?" i gasped.

Once he regain balance he looked up & practically had the same reaction as I did.

"Oh my god. Jacq is that you!"

I nodded quickly. I tackled him to the ground.

"Jesus bell I missed you so much! how old are you now 22?! JESUS you're old."

"HEY IM NOT THAT OLD MEANIE" he yelled giving me a bone crushing hug.

"What are you doing here?!" geez this guy he was practically my older brother figure. He always supported me & Octavia when we were little.

~FLASHBACK~

5 year old Jacque.

I under a chair in the amusement area crying. Until I saw a boy standing in front of me trying to hand me a napkin.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked

"No... there's a boy who always makes fun of me since I'm daddy's daughter" I said between sobs

"Who's your dad" he asked already wiping my tears away.

"Marcus Kane the leader of the ship. He said that since I'm daddy's girl im weak." I said.

"Well you're not weak okay. Look stop crying. My mom always said it's just a bad day not a bad life so things will get better."

"Gee thanks! my name is Jacque I'm 5!"

"Cool I'm Bellamy I'm 9 years old" he said smiling.

And that's how it all started.

~END FLASHBACK~

"What are you doing here?" I asked smiling.

His smile soon faded into a serious face he pulled me into the closest room. Which was the janitors closer we were practically inches away from eachother.

"Promise to not tell anybody?" he asked in a low yet sorta seductive voice.

I was so glad it was dark so he couldn't see me blushing & I gulped "Of course what is it?"

"I'm gonna sneak in the drop ship with the 100 prisoners this guy will sneak me in for exchange I have to shoot jaha."

"WHAT!? what the hell bell!" I said

He covered my mouth with his hand "Shh god dammit but yeah it's the only way to know if Octavia AND you are safe. So you promise not to tell anybody?"

I did a simple nod. He removed his hand. But I grabbed it again have him a stern look.

"I'll keep it a secret on one condition.. I get to come with you."

"Aren't you already a prisoner though?"

"Yeah but my ass hole of a dad refused so deal?"

He squeezed my hand and shook it.

"Deal. just get ready and meet me at the drop ship before it leaves okay?"

I shrieked and hugged him "okay!"

He chuckled and hugged me back. We let go and got out of the janitors room.

"I'll see you there bell." I said waving goodbye.

"Jacque wait.."

"Hm?" i turned around and felt a pair of warm lips kiss my cheek near my lips. I blushed hard, once the lips left I saw Bellamy smirking and walked away. I stood there touching the spot where he kissed me & looking like a blushing mess.