Chapter 8

Chapter 8

It was the night of Halloween in Storybrooke; Emma watches as Will and Henry are running ahead of them. Killian is carrying Liam, who was dressed as a monkey. While Emma was pushing his empty stroller, that was ready for him when he was done trick-or-treating. Emma couldn't believe she and Killian have been together close to 3 months now. And the 3 months have been good, they celebrated Henry's birthday in August, Will's in early September and hers a week ago. They have gone on several dates just them, and also had dates that included the boys; they loved referring to those as family dates.

"Now what are the boys supposed to be again?" Emma asks.

"Jedi's love, from Star Wars." Killian answers.

Emma nods, that was the guys thing, Killian did the whole Star Wars thing with them. "So... Jedi's in general or certain ones?"

"In general" Killian says with a shrug. Killian sees the next house isn't decorated scary so he wants to take Liam up "How about this house Li?"

Liam nods "Kay daddy."

Emma watches Killian and Liam with a smile. Killian sets Liam down to his feet and walks him to the door, hand in hand. She can see Killian prompting the boy what to say. Then Killian brings the boy back up to his waist coming back towards her.

"Mom look" Henry says running up to her.

"What?" Emma asks seeing the boy's excited.

"That house was passing out toys" Will adds.

"That's cool guys" Emma answers.

Killian walks back with Liam, "Emmy" Liam says holding his arms out to her.

"I think the lad is done" Killian says.

Emma takes Liam into her arms "You done sweetie?"

Liam nods "Stay with Emmy."

"Ok" Emma says kissing his forehead and giving his back a rub.

Killian takes the stroller as Emma is carrying the boy "Go ahead boys, me and Emma are right behind you."

Emma and Killian are walking down the road in quite until they bump into Robin.

"Killian mate" Robin says walking up to the couple "And miss Swan."

"Robin... didn't realize you guys would be out" Killian starts "And Regina look at you..."

The now 5 month's pregnant Regina smiles placing a hand on her stomach "I know... I feel huge already, and I still have four months."

"Congratulations by the way" Emma says swaying Liam in her arms.

"Thank you" Regina says "you're Emma right?"

"Yeah" Emma says with a laugh.

"Nice to meet you Emma" Robin says "Killian has told me a lot about you."

"You to Robin, and Regina" Emma says.

"Where's Roland?" Killian asks.

Robin looks towards the sidewalk "He's that Spiderman over there" he says pointing.

"Couldn't take him out of it huh?" Killian jokes, knowing Robin and Regina wanted him to wear something that would be warmer. October in Maine meant cold.

"No" both Regina and Robin answer.

They see Roland move on "See you tomorrow mate?" Robin asks earning a nod from Killian "Alright, we better go before we lose the boy" Robin says.