Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Months had passed, holidays where celebrated together as a family. That was what they were now, a family; more time was spent together then apart. The Swans spent weekends at the Jones home, yep life was good.

Today was Valentine's Day, Emma happily bops around Kilian's kitchen. It was the weekend, which meant she and Henry where staying with the Jones guys. And she was spending the morning with the 3 boys, Killian had to work. Emma is making heart shaped pancakes for them.

"Emmy" Liam says walking to her.

Emma grins scooping the boy up, kissing his cheek "Hey baby boy."

Liam beams, Emma was at this point his mommy, "Hi" he says sweetly.

Emma giggles "Your my sweet guy, aren't' you?"

Liam nods "Mama's boy."

Emma doesn't know how to react; she just kisses his cheek "Yeah."

"Hey mom" Henry says walking into the kitchen.

"Hey kiddo" Emma says taking a step to him kissing his head "You sleep okay?"

Henry nods "Yep, I love staying here."

Emma adjusts Liam on her hip "I do to Henry, I do too."

Then Will walks in "Hey Em" he says excitedly.

Emma kisses his head "Morning handsome" she says with a smile.

Will blushes at the compliment.

Henry moves to the stove "Pancakes?"

Emma smirks "Well three of my four valentines deserve a special breakfast."

"We're your valentines too?" Will asks curiously.

Emma nods "Yeah, Henry has always been" she says winking at Henry "now you guys are too" she says kissing the tip of Liam's nose.

Will smiles "Cool, I just... I just thought since your dating dad, you're just his valentine."

Emma shakes her head "Nope, all of you."

Emma then gets them all at the table, and then goes to make their plates. Giving them all some heart shaped pancakes with cut up strawberries and bananas on top, with strawberry syrup. Emma then grabs her own plate, and starts to eat.

"Hey Em" Will starts "How long is dad working today?"

Emma shrugs "He wasn't sure buddy."

"But mom will keep us busy" Henry says with a smile to her.

"Are you and dad going out tonight?" Will adds.

"That's the plan if he isn't to tired" Emma answers, she smiles at Liam as he mumbles away as he eats.

"Hopefully he isn't, he has something nice planed" Will teased.

Emma raises a eyebrow "does he now?"

"Yep, but we can't say" Henry adds.

"You too?" Emma says, acting hurt, but was touched how involved Killian kept the boys.

Henry looks at her sheepishly "He needed help" he says with a shrug.

Emma chuckles "He couldn't do it on his own?"

"He wanted to know better what you like" Will tells her.

"Yeah, like what restaurants you don't like. Since you guys eat in a lot, and he only knows a few places you like" Henry adds.