~Part 16~

Rapunzel sat and waited. She had been waiting for Jack to come back for hours and she was growing more concerned by the second. She then hear heavy footsteps coming towards the door and she readied herself for Jack.

Jack then burst through the door and stumbled against the door. Rapunzel stood up quickly and ran up to him. Jack ignored her and started walking towards his room but he could only manage a few steps before he slumped himself up against the wall. Rapunzel tried soothing him with calm words such as 'it's ok' and 'I'm here'. She cupped his head with her small hands and caressed his cheeks.

Jack leaned into her shoulder and carefully pushed her backwards to the other wall. Jack needed comfort from her. She was the only one he could truly trust. His eyes then met hers and he slowly leaned into her lips.

Their kiss was passionate and strong. And Rapunzel shared the same feelings of love, passion and trust as Jack. He lifted her up, not braking the contact of their lips, and carried her into his room shutting it behind them.

*~*~*~*~*
Craig walks in from a hard day at work. He drops his keys next to the phone which flashed with a new voicemail. He looked down at the phone with heavy eyes. Craig can't remember himself the last time he smiled. It felt like months ago when Rapunzel left after their fight but in reality it had only been a few weeks. He hit the play button on the phone and listened to it as he went to make himself a drink in the kitchen.

"Hey dad, it's me..." once he heard that voice he quickly rushed towards the phone. "I just wanted to tell you that I'm safe," Rapunzels voice continued. Craig's shoulders relaxed as he leaned against the door frame and continued to listen "I'm actually going away for a few days with some friends so don't worry," Craig notices the hesitation in Rapunzels voice. He could tell that Rapunzel knew that he was worrying. He heard Rapunzel sigh before ending the message "bye."

Craig looked down to the ground in shame. He knew that he messed up. But how was he supposed to fix it? He just wanted his daughter back.

*~*~*~*~*

The beach was covered in soft sand and had small shells scattered around. Rapunzel ran up to Jack (who was writing in his journal) and wrapped her arms around him pulling him to the ground with her. She pulled up to look at his face. They both stared into each others eyes for a while before Jack put his hand on the back of her hand and pulled her in for a kiss.

The whole family had gone to the cabin and were playing a game of charades which was not going very well for some people. Poor Hiccup had been attempting to mime something but no one could guess it. Hiccup was being yelled at by his new (permanent) girlfriend. Merida was sat on the edge of her seat yelling out anything the Hiccup could possibly be miming. Her Scottish accent boomed as everyone else was crawling with laughter. "I give up!" Merida sighed and slumped back onto the couch. Hiccup laughed and jumped onto her and started tickling her. Emma moved away from Meridas legs which was attempting to kick Hiccup off but failing. "Hic-cup!! S-stop!" She yelled between laughs.

Rapunzel was snuggling into Jacks embrace whilst watching the scene unfold giggling along. Everyone could see Jacks content face as he watched the people he loved have a great time.

*~*~*~*~*

All four of the teenagers were on a train back to the city of New York. Merida was happy with her head resting against Hiccups shoulder whilst Rapunzels hand was wrapped around Jacks. Merida looks up at Hiccup "Hey I forgot to pick up my archery gloves, can you come with me to get em'?" she asked him.

Before Hiccup could answer Rapunzel piped in "You do archery?" She asked She never would've thought that Hiccups new girlfriend would do archery. She though he went for girls weaker than him. Clearly she was wrong.

"Yep!" Merida said popping the 'p'. "If you don't believe me you can come and see for yourself."

Rapunzel looked up at Jack immediately. "Wanna join?" She asked him.

"I think I'll avoid this bloodbath." He said sarcastically.

"Watch it Frostie or you will be the bloodbath." Merida challenged. All four of them laughed at their behaviour, trying not to be too loud. However they did catch the attention of a police officer off duty. Leo noticed the four teens and took a closer look at who they were. He was shocked to see his boss' daughter laughing with some boy. He was even more shocked when he recognised the boy to be the same one he and Craig had arrested some time ago. Leo stood up and left the train on the next step.

'I have to tell Craig' He thought

A/N

I'm a terrible, terrible person. I'm so unbelievably sorry for possibly the slowest update ever. I can't believe how I could do this. I'm so so sorry and I promise to try harder to update sooner with longer chapters.

P.S. the song on the side is just a small song that I thought is beautiful and I don't know why but it reminds me of Jackunzel so enjoy!

So sorry! xxx

Always_Dreaming_xoxo