1. "A Normal Day"

Paul's P.O.V

I woke up to the sunlight shining through my window, today was October 13th, 1963. Today was when we were expected at the London Palladium for a show. When I say we I mean me and my band mates who are also the greatest friends I could ever ask for. Especially John. Sometimes my mind would wander off and I could never get the picture of John out of my head. But, for now, I must think of what to expect at the Palladium. Lots of Girls screaming, no way of escaping, trying to keep in time even when you can't hear yourself play, let alone think. My thoughts soon disappeared when I heard a shout from the bottom of the stairs.

"Paul! Breakfast!"

I knew it was my dad. All it took was his voice to call me for my thoughts to drown away. I reluctantly went downstairs. I was obviously still lost in my thoughts as I had accidentally knocked into my brother Mike which sent him falling to the floor. I guess I'll never get my mind off the thoughts of John. I apologized to Mike and started to eat my cornflakes with my mind still fixed on John.

John's P.O.V

"What a day today will be!" I said that to myself this morning. I don't even know if I can stand any more of these screaming girls. If I miss another beat that will be the end of it. No. It won't. I wish that I could stop worrying so much! 

What if I forget to sing with Paul?

What if Everyone finishes and I'm still playing?

What if I just embarrass myself in front of everyone?

No. I will just have to stop worrying so much. I mean I've got enough to worry about with Cynthia and Julian. Why is everything so difficult. I'm glad that I have Paul by my side, I never have to stress over things when he's there. For some reason, every day I just can't seem to get him out of my head. I always start getting flustered with every thought of him even when he's right next to me. But, I can't love him. I love Cynthia..... Or do I.

Normal P.O.V

"What are you doing today son?" Jim asked while washing the dishes from breakfast.

"Got to do a show at the Palladium, and I don't know what to expect" Paul replied with a sigh. He got up from the table, but he was stopped by his dad.

"Paul! Wait!"

"Yes?"

"Look, you shouldn't worry so much. Worrying gets you nowhere in life. Just go and enjoy yourself because you know life is too  short so get on and live it!"

"Thanks, dad. I'm going over to see John, I'll see you soon"

"Okay well don't be too long because you have that show tonight"

" I won't. Bye!"

And with that Paul was out the door.

Paul's P.O.V

Finally, I get to spend the whole day with John. Yet even though what dad said I'm still not sure about tonight. However, what I did know was that I had John by my side so what could go wrong? I walked up to his house. It didn't take long to get there because he was only a few minutes away which meant I could see his beautiful face every day. No Paul stop it he's your best friend you idiot. John would never love you He has Cynthia. I knocked on the door and within a couple of seconds, Cynthia appeared at the door with Julian in her arms.

"Is John Here?"

"Yeah he's upstairs with his guitar, He never stops playing that instrument you know"

"Can't blame him, I love playing guitar in my spare time"

"That's the problem though every time I want him to do something he's always playing his guitar"

"You won't change him, He has always been like that. Well anyway I will go and see him"

"Okay , would you like a drink?"

"Tea please, thanks"

"ok call you when its ready"

"alright"

I don't why she's complaining. I mean if you want John you know what you're in for. I would love to be in her position. She's with John day and night.No not again He is your best mate Paul stop thinking of all of this stuff with John. I tried to shake thought out of my head but I couldn't. I would have to confess at some point but I don't even know if what I feel for him is true.

"Paul!.....Paul!.....PAUL!"

"Yes? oh thanks for the tea Cynthia"

"No problem! Are you alright? Your sweating quite a bit?"

Oh no, this can't be because of the thought of John.

"erm...No no I'm ok!"

"Alright call if you need anything"

"Thanks"

She's right I am sweating. If she knows about my feelings for John she would be telling him and I would ruin our friendship. No, she won't find out if I don't tell her but that was close.

John's P.O.V

I was finishing another song when I heard voices outside my door. I could hear Cynthia and ....it can't be can it. My princess is also here! John stop it you have Cynthia stop thinking about Paul like that he is your best mate. My thoughts soon drifted when there was a knock at the door.

Normal P.O.V
"Come in"
Paul twisted the door handle and stepped in. John was sat crossed legged on the bed, guitar in hand.
"Hey John"
"Hi Paulie"
Paul looked shocked for a moment and then realized that John was always coming up with new nicknames for him, he also didn't realize that he had dropped the steaming cup of tea.

John P.O.V

Oh no what have I done. I knew that I shouldn't of said that! Now my princess looks all petrified because of me and my stupid ways.

"Paul, are you ok?"
No answer. Oh I've done it now.
Wait. He's moving towards me. Why am I sweating? Think. I have Cynthia I can't love Paul....
I suddenly felt a feeling take over my body and I snapped myself out of my thoughts to find that Paul was kissing me and ......it felt great. I have kissed many birds before but this was different. I saw fireworks. This stopped all of a sudden and Paul had pulled away.

"Paul...?"
Before I could say anymore he had gone.
"Paul! Paul!" But he was gone, however I would get to see him tonight at the Palladium. Then I can talk to him and maybe tell him my feelings.

A/N:
Hey hope u enjoyed the first chapter, this is my first ever fanfiction so it might not be too good but let me know what you think and maybe leave some ideas in the comments. Bye and thx